Guest viewing is limited

Bilateral THR Grateful Double Hippy

sounds like you're in for a "gully washer."
:heehee:
Yep. Probably get some serious rain.
Dont mean to make light of it...but I was a tad disappointed as I was hoping it might mean some time off:umm:
I like a good storm...
Do hope the folks in Florida that are dead in the path are taking all precautions.

Hope you have a great Long Weekend, dear SaraK:tada:
 
Thinking of you, and wondering if you got much wind and rain from Dorian? I was glad to hear that it shifted east, but even then I know you all can get slammed!
 
Thanks for thinking of me @Debru4
All is well...lots of wind still but no great damages ...:ok:
 
Okay...just sharing a picture of my new spirit animal..Annie the owl
[Bonesmart.org] Grateful Double Hippy

She has come out of the woods, which owls never do, to stand over me in the tree at my sister's pond and watch me fish.
Three days in a row...when I have come...she comes. Absolutely spectacular and amazing.
She let me share a small fish with her and even when little Mojo, my shihtzu, barks or runs about...she doesnt seem to be ruffled (well, no more than usual..her hee)
Glad I have wonderful things happen to me and at some point it isn't all about the hips.
I'm still smiling.:)
 
So...I'm a klutz...but I slipped in some water as I defrosted a freezer, ran my foot under the abutting upright freezer and lurched forward on one knee to keep from going backwards in to behind...and new hips:yikes:
Within a few hours, could bear no weight on foot and was crying with pain knowing I broke my foot.
Urgent care and xrays confirmed no breaks ..I was shocked because would not have spent the 3 hours on Friday night.:sorry:
Sent home with ace bandage and crutches...severe bone bruise.
Reconstituted sympathy for limps. And hops, and waiting on things to resolve.
I'm benched.:dubious:
 
Last edited:
Umm...somehow I'm doubting that "benched" will work well for you. :chinstroke:
Especially given it's the weekend and fishing, feeding owls and nature awaits.
I suppose you can sit and fish since Annie knows when to swoop in and help herself.
Should be interesting for sure, lol.
Glad it's not a break! I hope you have a good one in spite of it all. :)
@Mojo333
 
:)
Thanks Layla
I will have to get out to the country as little Mojo insists upon it.
How does he know it is Saturday?:shrug:
Will trade Ruby the ATV in for the boring old golf cart so I can get about!
Fresh air is very good for us all!:SUNsmile:
 
Mojo knows it's Saturday because you're HOME!
He lives for the weekend! :doggie:
Take him to the country :realing: and celebrate the weekend! :beer:
 
You do "benched" as well as I do, Mojo! Just let that bone bruise heal - it can take as long to heal as a break. When I hurt my knee, they "benched" me for 6 weeks. Get out and about - you need that fresh air to relax as much as Little Mojo - but don't do anything I would do!
 
@Mojo333 glad it's not a break but still not fun. Try to take it easy, use the golf cart and give little Mojo plenty of hugs!
 
Oh poor @Mojo333 and doing kind things for others too! It's really not fair. Wish there was a sympathy button or even a horrified one! Can't very well like you post or find it informative. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.:boohoo:
 
Thanks @bickypeg and all for well wishes.
Foot is much better with the RICE regimen and my spirits were lifted Sunday with this nice large mouth bass.
[Bonesmart.org] Grateful Double Hippy


Note to self: suck in Tummy when picture is taken:heehee:
 
Last edited:
Cute pic of our nature lover girl, doing what she loves.
Good to hear your foot is better.
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom