Bilateral THR Grateful Double Hippy

Happy Anniversary, Mojo!!! I still never cease to be grateful for the new lease on life that we received after this amazing surgery. I remember my Dad never had the opportunity to have his hips replaced, and he suffered for many years.

What a gift! Enjoy those hips, girl xox
 
Thanks, all!:roseshwr:
I really am grateful.
I'm not a dedicated yogi. I don't do crazy gym workouts. I Don't run marathons.I don't rock climb. I don't have a black belt in karate.
I will be 60 years old in 3 months...
I average 11,000 steps per day in my job at the food bank... pain free.:loveshwr:

I fish, ride ATV's, dance.... I'm a healthy weight, fairly flexible...can do all the normal things in life painfree and sleep comfortably.

I edit some of my activities... high impact stuff and jumping down off of high places with respect to my new hips.

I plan on these being my forever hips.
I don't mind not playing tennis or doing things that might not be the best choices with prosthetic hips.
I am healthy, at a good weight, active and happy.

Compared to a lot of people with health restrictions and issues, I count myself Blessed.
 
@Mojo333 What a gift it also was to all of US that you had your hips replaced! You've been an invaluable support to so many of us, not just by sharing information but more importantly, by lifting up our spirits and sharing what's in your heart as well! Thanks so much!:loveshwr:
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom