Bilateral THR Grateful Double Hippy

Hi @bickypeg
It ended up being a bit of whirlwind and so no private pics of me...the photographer took lots so I would guess that they should have them back quickly...you know it's all done electronically now...I definitely will post when I get one as I'm super proud that I was able to happily attend this wedding with Two Super Hips!
:egypdance:
 
So thrilled to hear it was a wonderful time. ❤️ Can imagine watching your child find such happiness is pretty overwhelming and supremely satisfying. Even better that your matching bionic hips let you watch pain free and in style!
 
You can borrow my dancing penguin any time, Mojo!
 
I'm not as skinny as the chicken, but not quite as pudgy as the penguin....but thanks SaraK!
 
That looks like it was a beautiful day. I am so pleased that the sun shone for you all. I would like to wish the young couple all the happiness their hearts can hold. Looking forward to seeing some photos of you. x
 
Thank you @EmEm :loveshwr:
I got loads of support from everyone on the forum also so I only hope I can give back.
I still remember the horrid OA pain I have been delivered from and I remember the uncertainty and struggles of recovery also.:sigh:

All well worth the time spent to recover, and the forum was invaluable to me.
I got my life back!:egypdance:
 
Thanks @SarahBee
One month out almost for you and can't wait to see all new hippys two years from now.
Life is definitely sweet when all of this is behind us.
Hope you gave a great day!
 
Happy 2 yr anniversary @Mojo333 !! Times flies when we are having fun. You’ve come a very long way these last 2 yrs and look at you now - dancing away at your sons wedding! Way to go. Thanks for always being there for me as I was recovering and then you’ve stuck around to help and encourage so many others. You sure are a gift to the forum. Here’s to many more years pain free!!:catdance::yes!::loveshwr::flwrysmile:
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom