Bilateral THR Grateful Double Hippy

Thanks! I'm not going to be off unfortunately but I'm going to try to manage a Mani-pedicure.
I'm a pedicure virgin..
So I'm going to try it tomorrow maybe.
Not going to let them touch the bottoms of my feet...spent alot of years getting those feet acclimated so I can run up a gravel driveway...

Last edited:
Love those navy shoes! Just catching up with this thread. So exciting for you :)

I’m stopping by very late in this conversation @Mojo333 but I still want to add my congratulations. I’m assuming wedding is or was this weekend. I love your dress and shoe choice. You are going to look absolutely amazing!!! Your son is so handsome and his fiancée gorgeous making a beautiful couple. I’m sure you are super proud of how he has gotten his life together. Watching one of our children get married is a very exciting thing (at least most of the time) and I hope they have a long happy life together. Enjoy the celebration and soak in every moment of the fun.

By the way - congratulations on 2 yrs with those new hips! I believe your 2 yr anniversary is coming up this week so will offer my good wishes now. I well remember those early days for all of us who had surgery around that time. I definitely appreciate all the support you offered during those days. Thank you!

@sequin98 and @JennyLynne - did you mention Fluevogs??!!!!

My better half is into those now. And got a friend interested (addicted) to them now too.

Her latest pair (b’day gift from me)

Hate to admit I now have a pair too(sigh)
C4C52FBF-2732-45B0-A047-72F58DA101E9.jpeg

@Mojo333 - I wish your son and his wife many years of happiness. Hope the weather will be nice. Relax and have a great time!

How cool are those, @Marvy

Don't have pics of me at wedding yet but I took this with my phone
rps20190428_081708.jpg

Beautiful day, perfect weather, great hips...one big blister on my toe!
New shoes and Savannah streets didn't jive...but well worth it.:happydance::loveshwr::ok:

Well I did get the pedicure, so it's a big blister on my prettier-than-it-was toe:heehee:
When I get pics with family that includes Myself, I will post just to prove how appropriately grateful I am to have done this hip pain free.
Yay for getting my life back:yes!:

What a stunning bride and groom! She really suits all those bright flowers around her in a huge way! So happy the weather held for you and the blister was your biggest pain. I am quite exited to see a picture of you all gussied up and looking girly when you get one!

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
All2Gd88
Recent bookmarks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom