Bilateral THR Grateful Double Hippy

I did remember the dress but also did have a bit of a chuckle at the statement! I was ready for an "oh my stars" when you realized what you said.

I hope you can now relax a bit and ENJOY the wedding. There are a million things to be done but few that people will notice or that really matter. You need to relax and build a wonderful memory and not just run around like your famous chicken!
 
Yep, only thing to do is practice being ladylike.
I don't do that much anymore...but when I get my new getup on, and rock my shoes ...I'm going to be an awesome mother of the groom!
And no hip pain:chuckmarch:
 
Thanks @Fit4Family :wave:
Might be a little too beautiful...looks like in the 80s so hope I don't burn up in Navy attire.
I am so excited...I feel really good and it's nice to be able to look forward to a happy event without hip concerns.
:yes:
Now, prayers for no rain.:praying:
 
Try not to fret about rain. We had crazy rain, hours before and then gorgeous sun, right before we needed it.

Couple tips with Savannah weather. Don’t have fresh washed hair, sleep on it at least, consider an up style. I have lots of thick hair and have learned with the humidity to make it work with me, rather than against. Almost always wear it up down there. Even nice days are humid. Excited for you. ❤️
 
OMG you have proper shoes... they are lovely... so glad you are not going ‘nude’ to the wedding.. that threw me a bit until I read that was a shoe colour [emoji23][emoji23]
I have serious shoe envy now!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I think your dress and shoe choices are perfect, and you'll be able to wear them/enjoy them both in the future! I hope you have a grand time----sounds like you are ready to celebrate.:loveshwr:
 
Thank you @Debru4
I'm so happy to see my son be happy and of course we can't know...but I feel this is truly a lifetime commitment.
Hate weddings, funerals, benefits, showers, fundraisers, or pretty much any structured event...
But am super psyched to do this...and without my hip pain....phenomenal!
 
oooh those navy shoes are so smart. You are going to look amazing. Very best wishes to your son and his other half. Now go rock that wedding and remember... the ice goes in your drink..... Don't hitch up the skirt :heehee:
 
but whose foot is shaped like that?
Not mine, that's for sure!! I do hope the weather is beautiful but cool enough for comfort, especially for the bride! Be a star and run out somewhere for some foldable hand fans. A chinese what not shop would be best and a sure thing but a dollar store might have them. Have great fun an enjoy every minute, I hope you have tomorrow off to get your nails done, gather your thoughts and maybe grab some fans. In a perfect world, you might be able to grab lunch with your son.
:loveshwr::loveshwr: :loveshwr:
 

Staff online

  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Members online

Back
Top Bottom