Bilateral THR Grateful Double Hippy

[Bonesmart.org] Grateful Double Hippy

My son and his fiance...in Savannah.
Don't they look sweet?
 
I love your dress, Mojo---you will wear that dress many times I am sure. I bought a mint green one in a similar style for my son's wedding 4 years ago. The style is very flattering....and forgiving, as I like to say. I've worn it so many times.

Lots of fun options for you with the navy! 4 summers ago both of my sons got married, a month apart. They are 2 of my triplets, and I wanted a special dress for each wedding. I found dress #1 easily, but then agonized for weeks over dress #2. Never did feel that great about it, so I am happy for YOU that that big decision is behind you!

Given that you had 2 hips replaced and are now preparing to put on some heels and perhaps even dance at the wedding, you must truly feel that your cup runneth over! I've been outside in my gardens all weekend, marveling at all of the things I can do with relative ease, (and some pacing and good sense;) compared to last summer. Life is good!
 
Last edited:
Yay, Mojo! When is the big day? You're going to look fabulous! And then you can wear it to wow them at fundraising dinners.
 
Thanks @Carriemay60
Can't always plan for the curve balls life throws us, can we?
I have always been able to get through physical trials, but stress is Definitely not good for people.
Praying for everyone's health to hold up (including my new hippy pals) through next weekend at least!


No! I still don't have shoes...so don't even ask.:snork:
 
My guess is dread of shopping. I think she'd rather ride her four wheeler in the woods and catch big fish.
She's a back to nature girl. I'm getting nervous :heehee: I want her to go shoe shopping :bored:
 
:blush:It's the shopping...I deal with so many folk during the day...by days end...I just want to hide from civilization.
I'm a consummate procrastinator..but will have to be done this weekend!
 
Beautiful dress @Mojo333 Congratulations on your son and daughter in laws wedding. Love Savannah, we were married there in 97! It is such a romantic place. Love all the history and gorgeous old trees. ❤️
 

Staff online

  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020
  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom