Bilateral THR Grateful Double Hippy

Thanks Barbara..we are :fingersx: barely missing the hurricane...my mother is in South Carolina but down at the bottom end in Beaufort so we are still watching closely.

I am happy and healthy...the recovery journey can feel so long...but all worth it.:) :-) (:

Oh My Stars! Perfect fit for you.
Cute pic.

Well, had to change my avatar because DH found "my" tshirt:heehee:

Ha. I always used to pinch my wife on the tush and when she’d turn around I’d say “Love made me do it!” Last year she came home with a shirt with that phrase on it and proclaimed “Someone made your shirt!”

"You do indeed have a past, but not now! And, yes, you have a future, but not now. You can consume your thoughts of "then" and "maybe" but that will keep you from the inner peace you could experience"
Wayne Dyer, personal motivator

Nice inspiration I found for today.
For those who are deciding about surgery, facing upcoming surgery, dealing with recovery or complications...all we have today is now.
If you can't do something nice for yourself, do it for someone else.
It will come back to you.

Last edited:
Love! I think a fearful friend in pre-op could benefit from those words.
Consider posting it there. Thanks for sharing.
Hope your day is sweet!
@Mojo333

rps20181006_180840.jpg

Me and Mojo had a very good day

Yay for inspirational pictures! :happydance:So great! Makes me want to go out and over do it :fasthorse:...JUST KIDDING!!! :rotfl:

Glad you had a great day. I've never tried quading...it looks like a blast! :SUNsmile:

@clodaghcov
Yes I thought of you when you were describing being outside with your pups.
Now if we could get rid of that necessary but annoying umbilical cord you have to take with you.
You know as I get older things months do seem to quicken and I'm hoping those IV antibiotics eventually wipe out all those bad bugs and you can be free of it all.

We can still enjoy the good in our days, can't we? The Maker sure has put some beauty before us that many don't even notice.
Glad you aren't one of those.
Hope your day is beautiful!:loveshwr:

Apologies for absence from forum as we are battening down the hatches for Hurricane Michael and dealing with securing some Assisted Living facility for adding parents.
Main mode of communication is smart phone needing to stay charged so All the Best to my recovering friends.
Will check in soon!

Keeping you and yours in my thoughts and prayers!

@Mojo333 Hubs and I were looking at the hurricane map, as we are always watching out for Bda. Was thinking of you and other south eastern hippies. Please be safe and let us know how you are, when you can. Sending prayers and positive thought to you and all who will be impacted :praying: :fingersx:

I've got need hips...I can run fast if I need to.:chuckmarch:
Thanks y'all... @SaraK hope you are feeling better!

Lots of damage in other places but just minimal here...well, wait for daylight...but just catching wind here now. Still under tornado watch.
Little dog Mojo wasn't liking all that outside weather so he decided I could stay up all night with him.:mcoffee:
When Daylight comes will check Food Bank power...spotty outages in this county.

I'm glad you're through the worst of it now. You deal with the food insecure. It has to be so much more difficult during power outages and emergencies when some of their food is lost and they may lose valuable hours at work. Bless you for all you do to help! Give Mojo an ear scratch - he was just acting scared because he knew you comforting him would make you feel better!

Happy to hear you're safe. Hopefully you can sneak in a nap today. I'll bet lil Mojo was a wreck with the wind and noises outside. Hopefully all is in working order at the food bank. I'm sure you'll be busy.
Stay safe, tornados are bad enough. Can't imagine hurricanes. :scaredycat:

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jamie
    Staff member since Feb, 2009

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
HikerWalker
Recent bookmarks