Bilateral THR Grateful Double Hippy

Oh my! :realing: It is a shark. Alfie will like that.
Hope you had a blast :yes:
 
Sounds like a fun, relaxing day - one you needed for a change! Got a few sun rays, a cute little shark, a ride in the ocean - what more could one want? Hang a great week Mojo!
 
All done with Food Bank business for the week.
Take heart, recovering hippys.

[Bonesmart.org] Grateful Double Hippy
 
Cute pic! Time for some R&R.
Go have some fun!
 
What a life he lived!
 
So funny, love it!
Mojo, maybe not so much. He looks unimpressed.
He'd rather exchange it for a bone.
Hope your day is all you want it to be!
@Mojo333
 
Thanks @SaraK
I think we are on the better side of it...
There goes my hurricane party and some time off from work!:sigh:
Hope you are feeling better.
Wishing you a good day!:friends:
 
Mojo, I love that picture of you and your daughter. You look so healthy and happy! I have been reading your blog and what a journey. I am full of admiration for you and your progress - such an inspiration.

Re Sea Bass . I love cooking it with black bean sauce garlic and ginger the Chinese way. Tastes healthy and nothing can beat sea bass imho except possibly halibut or Dover sole.

Is Florence paying you a visit - if so stay safe and take good care, it looks a bit big!

Best wishes Barbara
 

Staff online

  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020
  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom