Guest viewing is limited

Bilateral THR Grateful Double Hippy

@Mojo333
Your BS buds will be with you in spirit tomorrow Mojo
And I hope you have hundreds show up to help lift move sort etc.
Thinking of you and hope you get a good nights sleep.
 
:wave:Thanks @BeBe I'm already zapped with preparations today.
Trying to chill and get sleepy but I'm wired.
Thanks for the vote of confidence.
New hips will get me through it...grateful for the progress I've achieved over the past year.:chuckmarch:
 
Good luck with what you are having to get through today just picked up on thread . I don't doubt you will succeed us hippies have to be tough and positive :yes!:
 
:dead:Twelve hour day yesterday...hoped for at least 50 volunteers at a time to keep up...had less than 15 at any given time:groan:
Although I had a half dozen young men from a recovery halfway house that were right there with me all the way!
They kept Miss Jodi from heaving the heavy stuff as the boxes if cans average 75 lbs.
I ran constantly all day, left at 7 AND had to meet out of town visiting family for dinner at 730.
Went sweaty and tired to nice restaurant and ran into everyone in town that I know.:sigh:
Oh well..I turned to stone and nothing wanted to move after the ten minute ride home.

But It's Done..the Food Bank received over 10 thousand pounds of food and my hips got me there...and there...and there...

Grateful Double Tired Double Hippy
:mcoffee:
 
Last edited:
:curtsey:thank you.
I'm actually impressed with myself!
I am certainly going to try...
Hope you are able to get home soon...:) :-) (:
 
I had faith in you :yes!: I knew you'd pull it off :yay: Yay for, Mojo :happydance:
I hope you're feeling better this morning and had a good nights sleep.
Sometimes when you're going, going, going like that it's hard to calm your body and quiet your mind.

Ten thousand lbs of food! What a blessing that will be to many. I'm sure it made the craziness of the day
worthwhile. An orchestrated success with you at the helm. I hope your day is everything you want it to be!

Happy Mother's Day :flwrysmile:

@Mojo333
 
You are a true Wonder Woman @Mojo333 !! So many blessings there - lots of food for food bank and a VERY dedicated manager to see it all goes to the right place. Fantastic! I hope now you have a very, very relaxing Mother’s Day. You definitely deserve it!! :wowspring::yes!::wowspring::loveshwr::wowspring:
 
And thank goodness for the young men from the recovery halfway house! I'm glad they were there to help you and protect you (including from yourself). That's a long, tough day for anyone! I can't imagine many people who would be able to do what you did yesterday and not be sore and stiff that evening or the next few days!
 
Guess what I'm doing tonight
[Bonesmart.org] Grateful Double Hippy

Floating..lit up like a double hippy glowing for posterity's sake.
Life is good....:)
 
Relaxing way to top off the weekend after all your hard work at the food bank and great success!
Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day.
@Mojo333
 
:wowspring:Well done on the massive long day you put in at the food bank.
The relaxation pic looks just perfect to wind down. All you seem to be missing is a large cocktail or soda- whichever is your preferred drink.:flwrysmile:
 
The light up float was what was supposed to be so impressive. Look closely in my right hand Gilly. One small cup!
 
Now that’s what I’m talking about! Lovely relaxing float- you deserve it and many more!!
 
So glad that you’re doing well. I bet you’re still recovering from all of that work that you did. That pool looks glorious, I’m envious. That float is something else, love it!
 
Hubby's brother and SIL were in town and we didn't get to spend as much time with them due to long day Saturday and mothers day on Sunday.
It was in mid 90s F both days.
We "caught up" at hotel pool.
Well, I was the only one in the pool so he caught up...I floated.
It WAS lovely.
 
[Bonesmart.org] Grateful Double Hippy

My victory dinner for hard days work on Saturday.
Bughetti!
My BIL brought us crawfish(bugs) from New Orleans.
Yummy and SPICY!

Hope all recovering hippys have a good day.
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom