Guest viewing is limited

Bilateral THR Grateful Double Hippy

Hope you all caught up on some rest Mojo and that things begin falling into place
with your dad. Prayers for all :prayer:
 
Praying for you and for your dad and stepmother. You’ve had a hard time of it with family lately. :(
 
Here's hoping that with the increased meds he starts to see some improvement soon. Hope you've had a more settled weekend.
 
Hey @Mojo333 here is my newest picture
[Bonesmart.org] Grateful Double Hippy
 
Little thick in the ankles there @MyAussieGirl .

TGIF! Really long week and I have discovered that you can STILL overdo...I have some thigh aches, albeit minor - nod to GrannyC - but I'm pretty sure I've been doing too much lifting, bending, and walking.
Maybe we will just have to give this recovery thing more than a year...
Of course in comparison to life one year ago, two weeks pre-op...I am just peachy.
Don't sweat the small stuff. (unless it's indicative of large stuff:skep:)
Be glad to get to one year follow up with OS which just happens to be on the exact day of my surgery one year ago. :tada:
Hope all is well with my old cheerleaders.:wink:
 
THAT Heifer @Mojo333 is a prize winner. She's brilliant, funny, has beautiful reddish hair, and has been though soooooo much the last few months. I think it was reported she had a number of surgeries, colorectal issues, rashes, LLD, even an abcessed tooth. I would expect swimming will thin those ankles out
 
So easy to overdo it when you're feeling good- then end up paying for it later! I doubt there's anyone out there who hasn't! :heehee:
Hope everything goes swimmingly with your one year check up! :swim:
 
Just think how you were feeling a year ago tonight :yikes:
Stiff, in pain, probably anxious.....
Look at you now! :chuckmarch:
You know I call that crazy thing, Mojo because it reminds me of you.....except you're way cuter!
Wishing you the best at your appt tomorrow. Can't wait to hear all about it!
@Mojo333
 
So true @Layla !
I was desperately miserable, scared, and excited...all at the same time.:dubious:
I'm on way to hospital as Dad has been readmitted.
Which they could find him a solution.
I am such a lucky double hippy..for my surgery, my recovery, and my bonesmart friends.:friends:
Hope you have a Good Evening, my friend.
 
Congratulations on your first anniversary! I hope the review with the OS goes well. I got discharged at 5 weeks post-op never to be seen again unless there is a problem. I think I would have liked a one year review.
Sorry to read that your dad is in hospital, hope that there is a solution that gets him home again quickly.
 
Thanks for all week wishes for dad.
They are getting fluid off with IV lasik...don't seem quite knows what to do to rid his afib. He's had many procedures and none have held it off.
We will keep trying.
 
ONE YEAR.
I love my life with new hips.
I love that I can walk normally...finally.
I love that I can sleep in my bed all night...finally.
I love that I have my energy back...finally.

It took many months of recovery to hit these milestones one by one and I had plenty of worries and frustrations among the way.

There are still minor issues that come up ... small aches, some lower back pain, but it's close enough to perfect for me.

I have been happy, depressed, worried, excited, frustrated, tired, sore, anxious and all the other gamet of emotions we go through as we recover....

My surgeon gave me the new hardware and Bonesmart gave me the tools to maintain a smart recovery.
Thank you to the forum.

Going to OS this morning. Hope for imaging just to reaffirm all is well!

:chuckmarch: can't wait for them to see me now!
 
@Mojo333 Happy 1 year hips-versary! Thank you for always being a great source of encouragement and experience to the forum. You rock!! I'm sure you'll get a great report at your check up today.
 
Happy one year hippiversary! I appreciate your being there to help the rest of us on the journey! My thoughts will be with you and your dad today - hoping both of you can get good medical reports.
 
Happy One Year Anniversary! :welome: This ocassions calls for something sparkly and explosive and we dont have that so you'll have to settle for the Welcome sign. :rotfl:

:welome:Welcome to the beginning of year two. See....I worked it in there :wink:
I know you'll get a great report at your appt today. I can't wait to hear.

Prayers will continue for your dad. I'm so sorry he's struggling it has to be heartbreaking to watch.
Sending hugs...:prayer: :console2:
@Mojo333
 
One year! Hip hip hooray! Hope your day goes well.
Best wishes for 1 year check up!
Sorry your dad's still having problems.
 
Happy 1 yr!!! You did it and you’ve been such a wonderful support to the rest of us along the way. Hoping your appt went well. Hugs.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom