Guest viewing is limited

Bilateral THR Grateful Double Hippy

Nothing like a funeral to remind oneself not to waste a minute of life!
I bet you couldn't even get on the "hog" prior to your THR....I know I couldn't. ENJOY, Mojo!!! Born to be Wild!:yahoo:
 
I bet you couldn't even get on the "hog" prior to your THR....I know I couldn't.
I certainly couldn't!
It's just amazing! @GrannyC...ever so careful.
New bike belongs to BIL so will not get to ride very often. Short cruise, but was fun.:happydance:
 
Absolutely love the bike @Mojo333, great picture. You look a natural on it.
A poster girl for living life after hip replacement surgery!
 
Thanks @gillycat11
Currently at hospital with Dad...lord I hope they can get him fixed up. I do hate hospital. Apparently they can't get his heart right after a pacemaker and an electrocardioversion just in the last two weeks.
Tomorrow is FRIDAY...so just need to get through work tomorrow.
Hope all my BS buds are hanging in there :yahoo:
 
Greasy burger... may get one of those for bad meal this weekend!
 
Sorry to read this news Mojo.
Hopefully they get this settled soon. Poor daddy :boohoo:
Prayers for all....a round of hugs too :console2:
 
So sorry you're still struggling with this. enjoy the greasy burger and relax some to build up your strength to deal with hospital and your Dad. I hope you get it resolved soon. :console2:
 
Sending thoughts and prayers your way, too, Mojo, for both you and your dad! Hang in there. TGIF!!
 
Thanks all...all still up in the air with Dad.
Carrots anyone? Have 800 lbs I put into food bank yesterday!
Now to get rid of some of them.
Got several groups picking some up today...hopefully will have lots of young strong helpers today!
:beg:
 
That's one hell of a lot of carrots @Mojo333! Sorry you are still up in the air with your dad. Hope everything gets sorted for you both soon.
 
Took dad home last night from hospital..third time in the settled he's been in there. Increased one of his heart rate meds..talking to him about possible procedures.
He's frustrated as am I...
Don't know where it shall go but lots of stress too go around as he can't drive and stepmother is not in good health either.
Excited to see what speakers at JRAD day say about the various topics...
Hope everyone has a good day..still have carrots to deal with this morning.:groan:
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom