Guest viewing is limited

Bilateral THR Grateful Double Hippy

Thanks @gillycat11 .
Seemed like a long journey...but it hasn't even been a year.
Guess that's what frustrates me sometimes about folks that are too impatient.
I was so miserable before BTHR.
Desperate.
Didn't have a diagnosis for years for my pain.
If someone had said "well, we can do a surgery and it will take a year before you will be good to go, but you will live a pain-free life.." I would've been all over it.
At only 10 months I feel great, especially compared.
I've still got self imposed restrictions and anxieties, but overall...it's been well worth all that recovery trauma.
AND...I CAN DO THIS:chuckmarch:
 
:chuckmarch: You've used that crazy character enough now that
it reminds me of you. I call it Mojo in my head when I see it! :chuckmarch:

Hope your Sunday Funday is good......Behave yourself!
 
:curtsey:lol
Great Nephew's birthday..14.
Hot dogs , hamburgers, cake.
Should do a little fishing.
Hope you're Sunday is lovely too, @Layla:wave:
 
Lost Mojo today. Great- nephew got rifle for birthday and Mojo is gunshy/thundershy/fireworks shy....anyway I thought he was in the house but he wasn't. Couldn't find him for two hours...he had hidden down in deep boggy woods and got stuck in the mud and I walked all over in bad woods trying to find him. Thighs sore...instep on one foot? He was really bogged down, couldn't get out.
We are both exhausted. You can still overdo this far out, especially with rough terrain.
Poor guy....BAD DOG! Poor me.
And I have to still give him a bath!
 
Oh @Mojo333- that just stinks on so many levels. I’m so glad you found Mojo.

Yes, we can still overdo it even at 10 months. And that terrain sounds extremely rough. After bath sounds like you need some ice and recliner time.
 
So glad (for both of you) that you found MOJO and are both safe and sound! And you worry about me? If just walking on a wimpy treadmill not walking through the muck and mire!
 
OH, NO! Poor little guy, Mojo!
You need to clean and fluff him up.
Then he can take a snooze on his favorite blankie, or on your lap in the recliner :heehee:
Glad you found the lil stinker and he's ok! :doggie:
@Mojo333

PS glad you're okay too!!!
 
I scrolled back to see your photo - you look gorgeous. So glad you are feeling so much better.

Even though I am having some post-surgery twinges I am SO happy I did this. ... Plus a friend who hadn’t seen me since before my surgery told me I looked more rested and healthy than I did after my vacation in December. I sure feel better with no arthritis pain.
 
Oh, you poor thing and poor mojo. I hope nephew was “spoken to” about the drama that was caused. Don’t forget I live in Aus and we have very strict gun laws. I just can’t imagine someone shooting a rifle for fun. Rifles were invented for one purpose only...to kill things. Soapbox over.

I hope you are both well and getting some deserved rest and quiet.
 
He is learning to hunt and he was supervised. All my fault, I was prewarned. Should put Mojo in house.
We are overpopulated with deer in our region and we love deer meat. I don't hunt, but he was being taught to target shoot appropriately.
Thank you for worrying for us though. :roseshwr:Mo was muddy and cold, I however have new grey hair
 
Last edited:
Mojo may have a few new gray hairs as a result as well!
 
Oh, now I understand. We cull kangaroos/pigs/goats in Aus too. I didn’t realise you lived in the country. Here if you want a firearm you have to prove you have a need to have it...farmer, sporting rifle club etc. Then you get criminal check and then Registered and Licenced. There is a police list of Registered Firearm owners. Somehow or other criminals still manage to get their hands on them but at least it tends to stop the spur of the moment domestic shootings and the disgruntled mass shootings.
 
@Gidget .
My sister lives in the country where I live on the weekends if I'm lucky.
They lease farm land. We don't kill anything unless it's dangerous or we eat it.
Here's an orphaned baby I raised two years ago
[Bonesmart.org] Grateful Double Hippy

Her name was Jane Doe...because she didn't know who her mama was. She liked granola.
We raised her and let her go free .
I miss her...I thought she might come back like in the movies with her babies.
Now, no hunting on BIL land, could be Jane-Jane.
 
Hi @Mojo333-saw on another thread you have to do the tour and smooze deal tomorrow. I hate that sort of stuff too. Just keep a picture of some of your favorite clients in your mind and it will go easier!
 
Thanks @MammaT . Hope you are still doing well. I'm shot. I had way too few people and an onslaught of donations and some kind of hurting going on in my instep.
I hate schmoozing...but Im really good at it.
Just need the food bank to get these much needed funds and no-one else , re board members are stepping up.
It's only Monday:groan:
 

Staff online

  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Members online

Back
Top Bottom