Guest viewing is limited

Bilateral THR Grateful Double Hippy

Oh No! @Mojo333 has to stop being a show off and take care.

The best news is you are okay except for a skinned knee and hurt pride. Are we going to have to start chastising you now for a change? :no-fin:

Thankful you are okay. :flwrysmile:
 
Last edited:
Snow in southeastern Georgia...doesn't happen. Took my first ever snow day!
It was ever so beautiful, but my bones don't like this cold.
Little Mojo loved it though and I rode around slooooowly and took some pics.
Thankful I can do things without that horrid hip pain...it has taken so many months to get good...but it does happen.
[Bonesmart.org] Grateful Double Hippy
 
Enjoy your rare snow. That’s not enough to cause concern here, but I am sure it is quite the shock for all of you! Aren’t you happy you have good hips for it!
 
Aww, I'll bet lil Mojo had fun running around in al that snow.....so cute!
Polar Bear plunge is for Looney Tunes! It has to be.......WHY?! I don't get it :rotfl:
@Mojo333
 
Well here the wind was so bad my dog at around 65 pounds almost fell over from a huge gust of it. No snow here till Sunday lol I sent it to you.

I vote you do the polar plunge

BTW, seriously be careful many off the coast can't deal with the cold and snow. @Mojo333
 
Hi @Mojo333, I hope you had a good Christmas and new year. I haven’t been on the forum for a few week. Very busy over Christmas and now catching up at work. It looks like you’ve been busy! Work, accidents and snow! I hope you have healed up ok.
 
Amazing seeing your snow when we are having a run of stinking hot days. Somewhere in the middle would be lovely!
 
@Gretel...I first months of recovery were during a heat wave also.
Own set of problems...heat and medication didn't jibe...heat would exhaust me. But the lack of clothes was a plus...still don't like jeans etc rubbing on my legs.
Thank goodness the world turns, we will all cool off/warm up soon I hope.
Hope you are hanging in there!
 
Good morning @Mojo333. Having my coffee, getting brave to go to work. Ice and snow here. Hope you are surviving your cold spell. Hope those new hips are ready to motor you through another busy week!
 
Morning MammaT. Most of our snow is gone..still freezing so some icy patches.
My hips are good and ready to go, however I've been nursing a blasted cold that won't go away.
Please be careful...I've seen alot of vehicles in the ditches here.
So excited for your surgery date coming up!!
New double hippy on the block and finally some relief from all that pain. :yahoo:
 
The cold going around here is killer-takes forever to go away. And yes, since pain increasing in frequency and intensity, I am so looking forward to double hippy!
 
As a mother, Isn't it amazing how much mental relief comes from knowing children are both doing well.
I'm on my New Years gratitude kick.
25 year old son is on Year 4 for staying clean from drugs and on year 3 for college degree!
Drama daughter who took 2 years off from college after her father passed away, just did all her own work to get appeal passed and back in school this week!
[Bonesmart.org] Grateful Double Hippy

I'm so proud of her.
I have two kids who have finally begun to quit stressing me out and two new hips that I have finally quit stressing me out.
Who could ask for anything more !
 
Oh @Mojo333 that is wonderful. So glad they are both on a steady path. Your daughter is beautiful! (Must get it from her mother). You are blessed.

Ginny
 
Every right to be a proud mum great when kids do well. I had 2 daughters from chapter 1 younger was a real wild child sounds like your son was she has done well now qualifying as a psychiatric nurse the other was always more stable and became a lawyer. Going through it again now in chapter 2:flabber:. Glad things are going well now for you. :SUNsmile:
 
It's always been one or the other having a 'crisis'.
Life continues to happen so have no doubt the parent trap is open indefinitely...nice for the peace of mind now.
Thanks MammaT. She is spitting image of her father actually...but I always told her you can looklike your daddy, just act like your mama!
She is thankfully very much more like me...curse and blessing at times.
 
My kids have been pretty smooth last few years, but they have had their moments. They act more like me, but they have retained their dads good qualities. Hip replacement is so much easier than parenting!
 
Aww, proud momma. Sounds like you have every reason to be.
Kids are the most precious gift. They bring us our highest highs and our lowest lows.
No greater love though, at least in my estimation.
Very pretty girl, Mojo!
@Mojo333
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom