Bilateral THR Grateful Double Hippy

So.....who ya gonna call? Ghostbusters @Josephine She ain't afraid of no ghosts!
Let's get her on the case, we'll all learn from this....

In all seriousness, I'm sorry you're hurting @Mojo333 . I'm sure it's all part of the process but let
Jo shed some light and allieviate any anxiety you may have. We want you to be well!

It's always those who are so busy helping others that forget to put their own oxygen mask on first.....
 
It's the dumb games that get me....especially when you don't win the prize, hahaha!!
 
Oh yes baby showers don’t do much for me either. I hope it’s nothing bad with your back :( Oh and by the way they are prawns not shrimps on the barbie <g>
 
Pull off enough crepe paper streamer to guess closest to expectant mother's girth...:swoon:
Well, got through it. The punch and all the goodies were tolerable.
Oh my stars!
Have I turned into a curmudgeon?please no!
It's also like listening to folk watching fireworks...open gift...Aaawwww...open gift...ooooh..
I'm guessing if it was for someone closer to me and sweet girl she is, but should've held it outside.
And believe it or not...I love a little baby now.
Just all those pretentious adults...:oyvey:
 
Thanks Layla.:curtsey: Yep, maybe Jo knows.
Hey, that's catchy.

Jo Knows.

New BS slogan.
 
Hi @Mojo333 I do hope your pain isn’t anything to serious. Let’s hope it’s just your body getting back to normal and having a bit of a grumble. You know the drill by now, take it easy and rest it up.
 
I am not a faker I let's folks know I detest the whole gig send a gift and my not heartfelt regrets @Gone again I see no reason to go to stuff when most people want gifts OR for you to buy things like some chef gig and Tupperware no thanks.
 
Yea, I'm a little bummed that there's something annoying going on.
And yes, I need to cool it on the overdoing . Thanks for reminding me @Alfie888 :gaah:
 
Last edited:
@Mojo333, I am sorry your having some issues and hope the hip is still good and possibly just some muscle or soft tissue issues that can be corrected real fast, whether it be more gentle at work by having someone help with all the lifting or what it takes. You are always there for the Best encouraging words to help others as I know your words and thoughts have meant the world to me. I hope the OS has good news for you and just tells you to slow down. It's hard to get the aches when we thought we would be good after the recovery and then when it continues to ache it is really disturbing.
Many prayers for you. Please try to take it easy at least until you see OS in November. That is if any of us can tell our brain to take it easy. I know I have a hard time with this - brain says I can do but body afterwards says "Nope, you shouldn't have done ...."
:flwrysmile::dubious::angel:
 
Thank you Char, Gretel, and all.
Having your well wishes and support also means the world to me.
I had a little talk with myself, as I wasn't even sure after chronicling what I consider an amazing recovery that I should disclose I had concerns.
But some sage advice from staff reminded me no-one is guaranteed a complication free recovery.
So I'm letting all in on what I hope is just an over activity issue or something that is yet to be resolved after years of compensating with bad hips.
Could be appropriate cautionary tale that just because I CAN do it, doesn't mean I should. Deep healing still happening and I forget that alot now.
Thanks for the reminders and encouragement.
I will MAKE myself behave.:bignono:
 
Heeeeere's Jo!

MoJo, can you indicate the site of your pain/pains using this chart?

[Bonesmart.org] Grateful Double Hippy
 
R R3B
S R3B and R2B
Sitting and laying only time I notice.
After laying all night, can seem like it goes down outside of leg, like sciatica? But subsides after up and moving a bit.
Thanks Jo. When sitting can seem like very end of my tailbone.
 
Last edited:
Yes girlie, you need to behave yourself!
No lifting of heavy boxes and overdoing at work. Give yourself more time.
You'll benefit in the long run. I realize you know these things but dive in out of habit
or necessity. Please take care of yourself....for you and for us. We love you :loveshwr:
@Mojo333
 
@Miggie...yes ma'am. Just have felt so "normal" and have always been used to doing things when not enough help. Taking 30 and 40 pound boxes off vehicles and the twisting motion involved in getting where it needs to be may be responsible? Don't rightly know...have had to remind myself not to do that right now, at least until I figure out.
Only hurts when I stop.
 
Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom