Guest viewing is limited

Bilateral THR Grateful Double Hippy

Right about all...right about work...will remind myself. Right about even the horse fly...we do have...it will be loverly(not typo).
Thanks for the encouragement.
 
[Bonesmart.org] Grateful Double Hippy
 
I'm jealous @Mojo333 I could have been doing that too but missed out for the sofa no time for all ... tomorrow I reckon ummm hmm poor little feller (wonders who might know that line from a movie I loved.... I loled through the whole thing though it was not a comedy) get guessing folks
 
Lol pecan on praline you're certifiable..... I am waiting to see if you know my movie..... I loves you too and will BBL
 
I'm thinking hard...I had a little too much sun and fun today...I'll get it...is the line poor little feller?
 
Sling blade, you sick puppy. Am i right?
Mmhmmm
 
Bingo you win @Mojo333 I can't watch that movie without loling my rear off. From the way he spoke to his ...turn of words. To his asking how to call the poleice...French fried tators.. I own the movie when I need a pick me up I reckon I watch Sling Blade mmmm hmm. Serious topic story wise but hey I am different. I just HAD to watch a clip of it on YouTube or something .... ONLY the Billie Bob Thorton (sp) one is good!!!
 
Last edited:
Oh. Sorry. Could swore that was me. You're probably the one that jumps off the teeter-totter and slams my butt in the ground, gold crown or no. Watch our for preachers daughters
 
no @Mojo333 I am that one-- did it to my sister a million years ago... I love your chillin' pics-- look at them hips Not Hurting!!!! How was today? Did you delegate anything at all? And eclipse watching delegation would have been very very bad.....

They don't have teeter-totters any more waaaahhhhhhh bouncy things are fun, but that teeter-totter was one of my favorites.
 
Long days. Energy drain definitely still pervasive...I get worn out so easily...oh well.
A huge cloud ruined my perfect view of the eclipse...and I was wearing a DIY box on my head due to the scarcity of proper glasses.
Hope everyone had a great day. Might have to be early night.for me..I'm also a super early riser
 
Yes....I heard there were many fake glasses out there.....some sold on Amazon also.
Seriously....how low can people go? Sickening!
Hope you have a good sleep @Mojo333
 

Staff online

  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
  • Pumpkin
    Staff member since March 26, 2015

Members online

Back
Top Bottom