Guest viewing is limited

Bilateral THR Grateful Double Hippy

You need a float, with a dog, a swallowtail kite, dragonflies, cardinals, butterflies and a beautiful blue sky.
Then @Mojo333 will be all better!
Hope you take the time and have a fab weekend!
 
[Bonesmart.org] Grateful Double Hippy
 
Hey thanks, I think. The goat is priceless!!!
I had alot going on this weekend but I did float, with an old goat as a matter of fact. And I love him dearly so I hope dear hubby does NOT ever become interested in my online frivolity lest he take offense as I do so mean it lovingly.:angel:
 
Thanks @Irish Joe
Bonesmart has meant alot to me.
I have never engaged in chat sites, I have a facebook page that I've never used so some of the technical jargon and site navigation I will have to bone up on.
"Ask Joe" might be my standard answer, then you'd be hating on me.
 
Congratulations on your new title, @Mojo333 !! You are certainly very deserving, that's for sure. You have shared all your own story, both the good and the not so good and you are always there to help all the rest of us with advice and support! Have a fantastic day!!
 
Had a regular well check ...with PC doctor today as its been put off several months, and he decided to stick me everywhere . :bored:Blood analysis, full work up, flu shot in right arm, tetanus shot in left arm...I feel like a blasted pin cushion...I'm unable to Like, be Friendly, or tell anyone they are useful or informative.
Other than that all is well and I hope the same goes with all my pals
 
@Mojo333 you are Liked, Friendly, Funny, Informative, Useful, and Creative (I have to use that one more often!)

Are you discharged from PT? Yay!

I usually feel really good for a day or two after a flu shot-- do you get that? I think it must boost my immune system. Which would be good for my hip!
 
Make sure you take some me time you have a lot on your plate too...a few of my friends in here do too.. makes me worry but I'm glad you got released from PT and are all set for flu season ... hugs :meow::meow::doggie:
 
Thanks @Gone again.
Lots of practice my better half would say!
Hope you have good weekend!
 
Hi @Mojo333 -- just checking in with one of my favorite hippies ..... how are you feeling today? Has all the soreness subsided. Loved your post about the zero gravity thingy by the way -- what a great concept!
 
All the soreness? Wish I could say yes but much better. Think things are just healing and coming back to life!!! What less numbness...GOOD equals more achy BAD.
But no no no hip pain.
Practicing my gratitude. Honestly so much better than I've been in years.
Hope you are doing well also. Think I am having to overdo some at work so weekends are relax, reboot, and float time.
Hope your weekend is grand. All gets better and better...slooooowly:groan:
 
@Mojo333 Well, it is less than 4 months out for you. My first hip was still speaking to me in no uncertain terms at 4 months and beyond. Even at 7 months, walking was far preferable to sitting. So yes, slooooooooowwly is the key. And maybe some nice squishy Crocs at work? And leave the heavy lifting to the college kids/hefty young men volunteers?

I am so very glad you can chill on weekends! Whatever floats your goat :wink:, and if you are having the same weather as us, you are miserably hot and sticky right about now. So that float out on that water, with the birds and dragonflies and horseflies (wait, how did a horsefly get in here?? DUCK!) and the quietly panting little real Mojo and maybe an evening of grill, adult beverages, and Netflix or something-- ahhhh sounds delicious!
 

Staff online

  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020
  • Roy Gardiner
    Staff member since February, 23, 2013
  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017
  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022
Back
Top Bottom