Guest viewing is limited

TKR gr82cu2 Hello new knee, it's great to see you!

@gr82cu2 @ConnieJOS @madinana @new knee in June @Yorkimom @Minnie's knees
@tiredwife

Hello my sweet nieces,

Starting to organise our Thanksgiving trip.

If you're all Queens with Crowns (and attitude), should I book Caesar's Palace ?

Connie has suggested traveling there on the Virtual Highway - but, I want to know who will be driving.
Remember the last time you were let loose in a car ? :loll:

Auntie Cathie
 
@marmora you requested a hunk driver so @gr82cu2 @madinana @Yorkimom @ConnieJOS @Minnie's knees @new knee in June here he is: Dad picked out the limo, he says, "It's either that or shoe leather!"
[Bonesmart.org] gr82cu2 Hello new knee, it's great to see you!
[Bonesmart.org] gr82cu2 Hello new knee, it's great to see you!
 
@gr82cu2 Janet the others get in too much trouble so you all have to share one bottle. Don't think you all can get drunk off that!
 
Connie @ConnieJOS - in another post I've given Sat Nav to Janet @gr82cu2 and put you in charge of entertainment, as that's where your true talent lies. :yes!:

So, that there will be no fighting about hunks or champagne, there will be one Hunk per niece to carry luggage and fetch cold drinks and massage our tired feet at the end of the day and fountains of champagne in our penthouse suite. :martini: :martini: :martini:

Auntie Cathie
 
Ok, I can give up front seat since it's Janet and all. And with my foot massaging hunk and champaigne fountains, what could possibly go wrong. I'm in! I'll be thinking on my entertainment assignment.

This will be fun! Woo hoo!
 
[Bonesmart.org] gr82cu2 Hello new knee, it's great to see you!
We are the angels of the group and now we are paying for it. Not fair!!!!!!!!!
I agree! [Bonesmart.org] gr82cu2 Hello new knee, it's great to see you!
A foot massage sounds so good and if you've ever been to Las Vegas you know it will feel good! [Bonesmart.org] gr82cu2 Hello new knee, it's great to see you!
We need to be sure and spend some time relaxing around the pool. [Bonesmart.org] gr82cu2 Hello new knee, it's great to see you! Where we will be served fine food and drinks. [Bonesmart.org] gr82cu2 Hello new knee, it's great to see you! An Elvis show will be a must to see. [Bonesmart.org] gr82cu2 Hello new knee, it's great to see you!
Or how about a Beatles show? [Bonesmart.org] gr82cu2 Hello new knee, it's great to see you!
I can't wait to see all the neon lights! [Bonesmart.org] gr82cu2 Hello new knee, it's great to see you! [Bonesmart.org] gr82cu2 Hello new knee, it's great to see you!
 
Back
Top Bottom