TKR gr82cu2 Hello new knee, it's great to see you!

@Legin
[Bonesmart.org] gr82cu2 Hello new knee, it's great to see you!
 
@tiredwife @Minnie's knees @ConnieJOS @Yorkimom @Legin @ljrfrm @marmora and anyone else!

I see you've been having fun on my thread this morning and I love it. :loveshwr: You've really made me smile :) I agree Connie deserves the operating theatre oscar. [Bonesmart.org] gr82cu2 Hello new knee, it's great to see you! And I'd rather not try and compete with her, LOL!!

Anne, thank you for volunteering your son's legal expertise and thanks to everyone else who gave up their allowance. [Bonesmart.org] gr82cu2 Hello new knee, it's great to see you!
Soon, we will have enough [Bonesmart.org] gr82cu2 Hello new knee, it's great to see you! to unleash Jackie on the OR team url=https://www.picturesanimations.com/medecine]
[Bonesmart.org] gr82cu2 Hello new knee, it's great to see you!
[/url]
at my orthopedic hospital and give them a taste of their own medicine. Then we will be sure and under medicate:chillpill: them and pretend like we care they are suffering :skep: What else? :chinstroke: Oh, we won't allow them to elevate or ice their swollen, bruised limbs.:bignono: :elevate:

Things seem a wee bit better this morning. I didn't have a great night's sleep because I had only taken 2 Tramadol before I turned out the light since it hadn't been even 3 hours since I took an oxycodone. I woke up at 2:30 with my outer thigh really aching. So, I took 2 oxycodone then. I woke again at 4:15 so thirsty from the meds so I had to drink some water and I used the potty again. Finally I woke up at 7 and just got up but was back asleep by 9 with my 1st nap of the day. I'm still so sleepy and wanting another nap really badly now so once I get done here that's what I will do. Kent helped me shower again this morning which felt good but wore me out. The swelling seems a bit better and I thought my knee was bending a bit better too, at least first thing at 7 it did. There are actually some snowflakes coming down here. Ugh! Driveway duty will be all Kent's baby this year. I'm not even going to consider doing it myself. :snow plough:

All for now, I can't keep my eyes open another minute. Carry on and have fun! xox
 
@tiredwife
Hey Ma,
Is it me or are all the posts I'm reading....really Weird....Why do I need bail money ?
Haggis posts are getting caught between Anniversary Greetings & B.M posts are everywhere :shrug:
I feel likeI need to be medicated to understand it all :chillpill:
Off to work... ( thank the good Lord )
Still Love You,
Diana :loveshwr:
 
@new knee in June after we uh...'take care of' the people from Janet's OR who bruised her we will probably need bail money, @Yorkimom Anne said she would have her son be our lawyer. Are you willing to join me?
As you know BM is a standard issue with TKR, our friendly ogre Nigel brought up the haggis, Laurie's anniversary was yesterday and today is Pumpkln's birthday. As far as who's thread I'm on, half the time I have no idea! I wonder around lost and confused.
I found this for you...
[Bonesmart.org] gr82cu2 Hello new knee, it's great to see you!
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom