TKR gr82cu2 Hello new knee, it's great to see you!

@gr82cu2, Janet, I love Bob Evans. They have the best breakfast. I also like that salad. I don't know if they do it in your area, but every summer they serve "chicken salad platter" which consist of a huge plate of lettuce (I don't eat the lettuce on this particular salad) with a scoop of chicken salad in the middle. The chicken salad has grapes, mayo, and pecans in it. Then all around the scoop is an array of fresh summer fruit, i.e. strawberries, grapes, melon, pineapple, etc. it is also served with your choice of bread, rolls or banana bread. Unfortunately once September arrives, they take it off the menu.
 
Your bruised ribs look awful
It just makes me so mad they were that rough with me when I couldn't physically or verbally defend myself. I know by the nature of the surgery itself they are rough on your legs but your torso? Give me a break? I didn't take a picture of my left side or the bruise on my right breast :(

"chicken salad platter"
That was my former favorite when it was in season. I agree it is excellent and I love that chicken salad.

just wish it would hurry!!!
You and me both, sister! You and me both!

Okay, save up the bail and find me a good lawyer and I will take care of your OR people.
:friends:
 
@gr82cu2

Hello Janet,

Because of the time difference between us, I'm only reading your posts from yesterday this morning. And hopefully, you are having a comfortable sleep as I write this :chillpill:.

Hope that the swelling is decreasing day by day for you and the bruised rib photo even looks painful. Could some of the nursing also be effected by the blood thinning medication that you are on.

You would bruise from strong handling in the OR or (operating theatre as we say over here) and the blood thinners would make you even more prone to bruising.

Hope that when you see your Dr. Randell or Darrell that they will have an answer for you.

Take care and your and Anne's @Yorkimom recommendation, next time I'm State-side definitely going to BoB Evens for one of their delicious sounding salads !

Take care,
Cathie xx
 
@marmora Cathie, I have learned so many new words from Bonesmart. I had seen a few others from across the pond mention the operating theatre. I had never heard that before. I like it! It sounds dramatic and very impressive! I've been on stage in that theatre four times now! And I didnt even have to rehearse. :heehee:

I hope you are doing well. Take care!

Connie
 
@gr82cu2 I hope you had a good night sleep. Praying your swelling will be a little less today. How often will you have PT with Michelle? When is your follow up appointment with OS? I would definitely take photos with you so Dr can see exactly what you were trying to tell him.

@marmora I love the Bonesmart Oscar for @ConnieJOS for her four starring roles in The Operating Theatre. She is so deserving of the award. Congrats @ConnieJOS :wowspring:
:wowspring::wowspring:
 
@gr82cu2, good morning Janet. I'm hoping you are feeling better today and that the swelling has gone down.
@tiredwife, Jackie, you must have forgotten that my son is a lawyer. I'll have him standing by and ready for when you need him.
@marmora, Cathie, great idea on the Bonesmart Oscar. She starred in each role with such grace and determination, I think of a nicer person to receive such an honor.
 
@tiredwife mom now you have a lawyer you just need bail money (and she wonders about her girls getting in trouble :snork:) I'll donate my allowance
[Bonesmart.org] gr82cu2 Hello new knee, it's great to see you!
to get the bail fund started. I'm sure @new knee in June @ConnieJOS @madinana @marmora will donate theirs too as its for our sister Janet @gr82cu2 and we always have our mom's back.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@Minnie's knees I wonder how much bail I will need! How many people are usually in an OR? How damage I do to them will probably dictate the bail amount....hmmm something to think about! I'm worse than a mama bear, I'm a mama LIONESS (Leo...get it?) Hear me roar.....
[Bonesmart.org] gr82cu2 Hello new knee, it's great to see you!
@Legin yep, don't cross me.... be afraid, be very afraid.
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom