Guest viewing is limited

TKR gr82cu2 Hello new knee, it's great to see you!

OH my gosh! I seriously don't remember the last time I hurt so much, if ever. This being off my arthritis med and anti-inflammatories is for the birds! I swear every joint from head to toe is screaming. :hissy:

On another note, it is 7:20 and we haven't had a single trick or treater :chinstroke: The weather is super nasty, windy, cold, spitting snow so I suppose that's why. I wouldn't be out there either, LOL! Smart kids!
 
Ok, they made me a liar! The doorbell just rang :) Kent beat me to it. He said there were 6 13-14 year olds but they were appropriately dressed for Halloween and from what I heard they were sweet :)
 
@gr82cu2
I am sorry you are hurting :sad: Have your "Hunk" draw you a nice hot :bath: My husband
Has Arthritis all over & a hot shower loosens him up. Do you have a heating pad ?
I'm sure the weather isn't helping either.
I just saw where you lived... I am a huge PEYTON Manning Fan :yahoo: I Love him :loveshwr:
Too bad I live in a State that thinks Tom Brady is a king :headbang: I can't stand him... he
Should quit & become an underware model, like his horrible wife.
I hope you feel better,
Thinking of you :friends:
Love,
Diana :loveshwr::loveshwr:
 
@gr82cu2 Maybe you can just spend the next 3 days soaking in a tub! I know that usually helps my aches and pain, but then again, getting back out of the tub isn't always easy! Stay warm because chills will make it worse.
We set outside under a blanket and handed out about half the candy, and then toward the end we had 2 little kids and none other in sight so hubby dumped the rest of the candy into their bags. They were so cute! Yelling at their dad, "He gave us all the candy!" They were jumping around all excited!
 
@new knee in June Thank you your highness :) My problem with heating pads is they overheat me. I'm hot blooded as it is. We've lived in this house almost 28 years and I've never sat in either bath tub. I was cured of baths as a kid. We didn't have a shower, only bath tubs. I don't think our drain plugger things even work anymore. They are frozen open, LOL. Losing Peyton Manning to the Broncos was really hard for many Hoosiers. He was a huge positive influence on our city. He still has a home here from what I understand. I don't follow football but even I was thrilled when we won the Super Bowl. It was so exciting!

@tiredwife I bet you made those kids' night! It was actually snowing big flakes here awhile ago. :gaah:
 
@gr82cu2 Noooooo, not snow!!!!
[Bonesmart.org] gr82cu2 Hello new knee, it's great to see you!
 
Ok, I just went back through my thread gathering the names of everyone who expressed an interest in our dieting support group to hopefully commence the first of the year. Here's who I have so far. Anyone else is welcome to join in. We'll start a thread in the social section of the forum later on but I didn't want to leave anyone out. For anyone else interested, we aren't doing any one specific diet. We will all do whatever works for us and be there for each other through thick and thin!!! Hey, that might be a good title! "Through thick and thin". What do you all think?

@ljrfrm
@wolf woman
@Yorkimom
@marmora
@tiredwife
@jul
@Minnie's knees

I also gathered up my hunk so I can drop him off with @new knee in June on Monday night or Tuesday morning :)
[Bonesmart.org] gr82cu2 Hello new knee, it's great to see you!
 
@gr82cu2 I think 'through thick and thin' is a great title! I think we could all start out by listing how much we want to loose, and check in maybe once a week to list what we have lost. We can talk about any issues or helpful hints. Tag each other if we need to be talked away from cheesecake!
 
@gr82cu2 I like the title and definitely want to be in the group, thanks! I had no idea there was a "social" section. Guess I've been antisocial so far LOL!!

Edited to add: I guess I needed everyone earlier tonight when I stole 2 Reese's and a Kit Kat from the Trick or Treat bowl of candy!!
 
Wonder if we can start it under a new avatar, so we just tag that avatar and hopefully everyone gets an alert!
 
I think we could all start out by listing how much we want to loose
:headbang: Oh Lord, I can't even think about that. It's too big a number, LOL.
Wonder if we can start it under a new avatar, so we just tag that avatar and hopefully everyone gets an alert!
I'm guessing you can only have one avatar per email. If everyone follows the thread won't it be the same?
 
@gr82cu2 Believe me my number is huge, but if I put it out there I will be more apt to want loose it! I need to loose at least 72 pounds.
You are right! I had a dumb moment - one avatar per email!
 
Back
Top Bottom