Guest viewing is limited

TKR gr82cu2 Hello new knee, it's great to see you!

@gr82cu2 Janet, per your request:
[Bonesmart.org] gr82cu2 Hello new knee, it's great to see you!
 
OMG!!! Hubba hubba! He is H - O - T!!!!! Thanks Jackie! He's perfect.

My sister will be here in a couple of hours so my presence here over the weekend will be minimal. She goes to bed earlier than me so maybe late at night I'll be able to check on you all. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend :)
 
Nana nana boo boo! You are all jealous of my Juan! It's the curly hair, I'm convinced. No stealing him away while I'm not looking or else!!!!! Or else I'll sick my chickens on you! Yes I will :) :chuckmarch::chuckmarch::chuckmarch::chuckmarch:
 
@gr82cu2, Hi Janet! I hope you are enjoying your weekend with your sister!!! I just wanted to tell you that your Juan is adorable. I don't know if you know it, but I'm pretty sure he is Anne Hathaway's boyfriend in "The Devil Wears Prada". His name is Adrian Grenier. I thought he was hot then and still think so!!
 
Janet @tiredwife

I'd like to place a "hunk" order.

Tall, blond, boyish good looks, dazzling blue eyes and a warm smile.

Please deliver by Express Mail

Don't worry about postage - I'll gladly pay.

Cathie
 

Staff online

  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Members online

Back
Top Bottom