Guest viewing is limited

TKR gr82cu2 Hello new knee, it's great to see you!

@Yorkimom Pfftttt, I cleaned litter boxes when I was pregnant. Both our daughters in law are allergic to cats they claim. Somehow they can live with them but can't scoop the boxes because of the allergy, LOL! Kent's the designated pooper scooper around here lately. He loves our cat as much as I do and doesn't mind. I'm like you are with dogs only with me it's a cat. I can't imagine not having one or two or three!
 
Whoo! I just got done carrying in all the patio planters for the winter. Kent carried the patio chair cushions down to the basement. It is so warm and muggy out. I bet we're gonna have bad storms later. Nothing new recovery wise to report today. Same old, same old, different day :/
 
@gr82cu2 and @Yorkimom I cleaned litter pans during both my pregnancies too. I just made sure to wash my hands good afterwards. It's not like you actually touch the stuff! We found a nice metal scooper that is a lot stronger than the plastic ones. We have had both cats and dogs, but prefer cats because they are lower maintenance than a dog. Then again they are harder on the furniture. Oh well!

Janet how is your son who is on the cruise? Hope all is good. I think all the nasty weather we have had for the last few days is headed your way. Use some heat on your thigh, I think a lot of the random pain is nerves healing (especially the sharp burning ones).
 
@gr82cu2, @tiredwife, the only reason I cleaned the kitty litter for her was her doctor didn't want her exposed because of the chance of toxoplasmosis, which is a parasite infection carried in the cat's feces, that can cause birth defects. Even though it could be slim, we just didn't want to take a chance.
 
Hello Janet @gr82cu2

Just catching up with what has been going on with you on your thread.
When you see people on other threads, I forget at times to look at their individual thread.

Congratulations on the 120 Flexion :wowspring:

That is fantastic and a real spirit lifter.

All this talk of hair cuts and colour ,getting my hair cut and coloured on Saturday morning.
My BoneSmart picture was taken on 16 July, the day before my surgery, so it is long overdue.

I went to this salon about 18 months ago on a GroupOn deal for colour and cut and blow dry and the salon continues to give me and all their GroupOn customers the same GroupOn price of €89.00.
When usually it would be about €130 - €150.00.

You're on count down now to the 4th November and it will be good to have it over well before Christmas.

Take care,
Cathie
 
@Yorkimom I know about the parasite, but I was careful. The litter dust bothers me, so I always have my nose and mouth covered while I clean it. Ours is a very good clumping kind of litter, so the poo is pretty well coated anyway and all I touch is the handle of the scooper. But if you were worried, better safe than sorry!
 
@tiredwife @madinana @marmora @Yorkimom

The storms were a non event here as far as I know. I never heard any thunder but then I sleep pretty sound. I did have the window open and the sound of the hard rain woke me up this morning. It came down pretty hard for awhile. We have a steep pitched roof and when it does that the gutters tend to overflow so it was the splashing sound on the sidewalk that I was hearing.

I just got home from PT and after I went to son's house to look after my grand kitties, scoop the litter box, feed and water them and of course give them some much deserved loving! Theirs are 2 brothers from the same litter that they got from the humane society. As far as I know the kids are ok on their cruise. I've heard nothing further. They were probably disappointed to miss their port stop because that was one of the ones that convinced them to go on that particular cruise. Oh well, they are young with plenty of cruises in their future. They seem to go about twice a year.

I'd guess I still had the 120 flexion today from the looks of things but Michelle didn't measure me.

Wings sound awesome! I love wings! Not buffalo though. I love spicy food but have never been a big fan of buffalo anything. I think it's the vinegar taste that turns me off. So, tell Steven to much make mine plain :)

Speaking of dinner, it's about time to hit the kitchen and make some. TTYL!!
 
@tiredwife @gr82cu2 if you don't like them you can send some to me about
[Bonesmart.org] gr82cu2 Hello new knee, it's great to see you!
that would be good if it is okay with Steve :beg: :shrug:
 
@madinana we don't buy the whole wing, just what they call the drumette. Most of a chicken wings has no meat! He also makes a really good blue cheese dip for them. It was a really good dinner. Right now he is gabbing with our son on the phone!
 
@tiredwife it would melt by the time it got here. I am sign off early tonight as hope to get some sleep You and Steve have a nice evening and hopefully it stopped raining as I did a lot of
[Bonesmart.org] gr82cu2 Hello new knee, it's great to see you!
so it should have happen and this if what I am gonna do so you and everyone else who is reading a very nice good night so until tomorrow :wink: a good night
[Bonesmart.org] gr82cu2 Hello new knee, it's great to see you!
[Bonesmart.org] gr82cu2 Hello new knee, it's great to see you!
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom