Well
Can you stop all this exercise and let that knee settle? The exercise is now counter productive.Oh she’s also told me no painkiller will help with pain during exercise!
United States
United States@Helizabug interesting thought and yea could be right. I Always elevate and ice it’s a good form of pain relief. Anti-inflammatory drugs seem to do more harm than good for me - strange considering my body can take most painkillers as long as I have my senokot as backup![]()

United StatesI wonder if the swelling and ROM limitations, which can be painful in their own right, can also protect from other pain. I’m approaching this crankier knee as an improvement in the long haul, but, in the short run, I’m having to manage the pain more aggressively than I had
It does seem to happen that way. It could be that you've been too active during the day and it shows up when your body relaxes, or tries to!, and that's when the pain shows up worse.Also why does the pain manifest itself as soon as you lie down in bed?????