Guest viewing is limited

TKR Fire wolf recovery<

Well, unfortunately those type of pictures are probably not appropriate for posting as they aren't related to recovery, per say.
 
Well, what would be very appropriate for posting in your recovery thread would be photos showing you doing some of the movements you might have to demonstrate in your certification test....showing how well your new knee is working. We always love to see how our BoneSmarties are able to get back to the life they enjoy!
 
This was one of the one-legged kneeling exercises that I was talking about in post #492 - I try to do about 10 on each side every other day - I can go down to about 4 inches from the floor. It's also good for balance - gotta keep your feet, knees, and torso all pointed forward. [Bonesmart.org] Fire wolf recovery<
 
@Polkadot I am still trying to figure out how to post pics!:rotfl: I know that they have to be resized, so I need to use my work computer to help, but I am not the most tech savvy person!:loll:
 
Kmak....that would be an excellent progress photo to post in your recovery thread! That's exactly the type of thing our newer members want to see to know that it's possible to do the things they want to after surgery!
 
You are determined, committed, creative and innovative...you've got this! We'll all be cheering you on the day! As you perform the moves, in your head you will hear the Bonesmarties loudly cheering and raising a ruckus! ( We so badly " need" a cheerleader emoji! ) :dancy:
 
20 Weeks with Bionic Spence:

I can't believe that it has been 20 weeks since Bionic Spence has joined (jointed?) me! :heehee: Instead of a written update, I wanted to take a look back at the journey so far:

[Bonesmart.org] Fire wolf recovery< [Bonesmart.org] Fire wolf recovery< [Bonesmart.org] Fire wolf recovery< [Bonesmart.org] Fire wolf recovery< [Bonesmart.org] Fire wolf recovery< [Bonesmart.org] Fire wolf recovery< [Bonesmart.org] Fire wolf recovery< [Bonesmart.org] Fire wolf recovery< [Bonesmart.org] Fire wolf recovery< [Bonesmart.org] Fire wolf recovery< [Bonesmart.org] Fire wolf recovery< [Bonesmart.org] Fire wolf recovery< [Bonesmart.org] Fire wolf recovery< [Bonesmart.org] Fire wolf recovery< [Bonesmart.org] Fire wolf recovery< [Bonesmart.org] Fire wolf recovery< [Bonesmart.org] Fire wolf recovery< [Bonesmart.org] Fire wolf recovery< [Bonesmart.org] Fire wolf recovery< [Bonesmart.org] Fire wolf recovery<
 
My fav is the one with the Reese's PB Cups. I still believe that a good recovery needs ice cream and chocolate, preferably at the same time.

Wow, @Fire wolf, you really went through the wringer with your TKR. The early days of the incision aren't pretty, but those bruises are quite spectacular!
 
  • Like
Reactions: OJ2
@Polkadot that bruising took almost 2 months to completely go away! I don't know if you read or remember, but I fell on Bionic Spence in the hospital about 4 hrs post op thanks to an incompetent nurse's aide, so the first pic was taken the next morning when they came to restaple. :groan:
 
that is some spectacular flexion in that one pic -- I don't have much of a stomach for trauma so zipped through the early pics - but that flexion is to die for - I did not have that much prior to tkr.
 
Wow on the bruising! I didn't have any. But then I had a partial so that's probably why,

And yes, that bend is awesome!!!
 

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022
  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Members online

Back
Top Bottom