Pheebs52
big-cheese
@rubyyarn, since your description of "nauseated," made sense to me (granted, I said "flu,") what does that say about us? LOL!
Yes, the number system for pain is subjective and seems rather limiting, especially if the pain is variable. However, I've had a few ...er..."Perfect 10's," and will just say when they occur, dying seems like a good alternative to feeling the pain. Kidney stones come to mind, as did my rather traumatic experience in the tkr recovery room when the nerve block wore off and the IV meds had not kicked in. Pffft.
Yes, the number system for pain is subjective and seems rather limiting, especially if the pain is variable. However, I've had a few ...er..."Perfect 10's," and will just say when they occur, dying seems like a good alternative to feeling the pain. Kidney stones come to mind, as did my rather traumatic experience in the tkr recovery room when the nerve block wore off and the IV meds had not kicked in. Pffft.
United States

