Guest viewing is limited

THR FINALLY!!! Cynthia777's Recovery Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Squirrellymom

Thanks Julie! :-)

Do you have an approximate date for your second THR? Depending on how my recovery goes, I'm hoping my surgeon will schedule it in six to eight weeks. I want to be back to "normal" by my annual vacation in Del Mar (August 8th). Our family has been going there every year for 52 years! Last year hubby and I had to stay downstairs, while the rest of the family stayed upstairs (it's an oceanfront two story motel). :-(
 
@Cynthia777 & @ bab123 May you both have a quiet, peaceful and restful night. Concentrate on slow, deep breaths with perhaps some positive affirmations:
I am proud of myself
I am in charge of my healing
I will walk with joy
I am loved
----
We are are here to support your journey and look forward to sharing your recoveries!
XO


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
No date for #2 @Cynthia777. I have two more weeks for my visit with my OS. He said we can schedule it then if all is well. I'm ready to do it all again and be finished. If I can get it scheduled for early to mid March then I will be ready for Springtime yard work. Yes, second floor for you. You will be going up and down stairs and never think about it. We went to Ireland in 2014 and I had to beg off doing so many things because of hip pain. I'm ready to go back again now and do all the things I couldn't do then. Good excuse for another trip, huh? :giggle: Look forward to sharing your recovery! !
 
Lots of hugs to you! Sleep well, my friend and we'll talk when you've gotten to the other side and feel up to letting us all know how you are doing.
:puppysmooze::kittykiss:
 
Today's the big day! Thinking of you and looking forward to reading your updates once you're on the other side. :)
 
Hope you got a little sleep last night! By now, you are sailing through your surgery I'm sure. Looking forward to reading your fantastic recovery posts - I'm scheduled for the 17th so will be closely following your progress. Best wishes!
 
Count me as another cheering you on!!! Can't wait to read your journey and outcome, I think you'll do great, as prep and attitude seem to help so much, and you've definitely done your homework... Good job on that stuff, and keep up the great work!!

Its all just a matter of time, and you'll feel so much better. :)
 
Your pep squad is cheering for a great day 1 in the post-op world!!! I am doing high kicks for you---in my head at least.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom