FCBayern
Former BoneSmart Staff Member
Well I'm 12 weeks into recovery as of today. Sure wish I had spent some time on the recovery side before my surgery so I would have had a better idea of how brutal this recovery is, then again it might have scared me out of the whole thing.
I know I still have a long way to go but it looks like the worst is behind me, so onward and upward! Looking forward to being able to walk my pup again. 
I know I still have a long way to go but it looks like the worst is behind me, so onward and upward! Looking forward to being able to walk my pup again. 
Honduras
These new day to day surprises suck.
Tomorrow I'l be going fishing with a close friend. His Aunt owns a 3000 acre cattle ranch that has a stream running through it with great Bass fishing. We would usually have been there 2 or 3 times by this time of year but I haven't been ready to try it before now. It's incedibly beautiful out there so I've really missed it as well as the companionship. Hopefully I'm not back here on Saturday having to declare myself president of ODIC! 



Fantastic post and a nice looking fish!
When I finally sat down to ice last night I realized how swollen my knee was. I used a light compression sleeve and my ice machine all night, it's down a little bit but I think it's going to be a few days to get back to where I was. Nobody to blame but me. 
