I think it might be a combination of energy going to healing (instead of body temp regulation) and constant icing. I find I'm reaching for my heavy fleece robe a lot less these days despite the cooler temps outside.
United Kingdom
United States
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
United KingdomThank you SaraWell done, it's the small achievement that we make daily that proves to us that there is a light at the of the tunnel, feels so good doesn't it
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas![]()

United Kingdom
United States
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
United States
United KingdomI found out pretty quickly years ago how sweaty the skin gets under neoprene. It didn't seem to matter pre knee linear decoration. Now, I wear the wrap just for walking out of the house as I don't want to the scar to get 'upset'.I also have some of those neoprene wraps, the kind with the criss-cross and encircling straps, and they are very helpful if I have to be on my feet doing something. Unfortunately I cannot wear them all day, as they get uncomfortable fast.
I still have some swelling, and when I remove the wrap you can see a reverse impression of the wrap molded into my knee, temporarily.
Because they are impermeable and you sweat inside them, they get smelly quickly and I wash them frequently to avoid skin problems. Don't want a skin infection so close to the bad knee.

United Kingdom
United States
Portugal
and they don't half take ones breath away. Thankfully only momentarily but plus side is we know are nerves are healing xx
United Kingdom