Guest viewing is limited

TKR Everything Comes to She Who Waits

Status
Not open for further replies.
@JustJeff Ignore message 1841. While you are `helping' me with the riddle more of your peas will go missing. And it wont be the Toothfairy - Know what I Mean:wink:

ps: do you grow anything other than peas?
 
@BigBend
Very Good....Peas is the correct answer :yay: You have just won an all expenses paid trip
To the "Promised Land":happydance:
@JustJeff
Why are your peas missing ?:shrug:Look in Carol's pockets...:whistle:
Diana :flwrysmile:
 
Carol, no my parents are long gone. I was talking about my son and his wife, the parents of the grandchildren. As far as my knee goes, i'm mostly happy - I just think the long road trip and lack of exercise was really hard on my knee. Just have to keep on moving and it is certainly just a bleep as my ROM is still good. I have a friend here who had bilateral tkr 3 years ago, and she says she noticed a major improvement at 2 years, so hope springs eternal.

Thinking new knee thoughts for everyone.
 
Hi @patient 99 - you ask a valid question about the doctors not figuring it out. I find so many doctors treat the symptoms without seeking out the cause. It can be very frustrating for sure.

I love how you keep yours and everyone else's spirits up regardless of how you feel. I enjoy reading your posts and the banter that goes on.

Keep smiling! :)
 
What did the Walnut say to his Chauffeur ?


No I'm not playing now. You googled MY joke.

Diana's still got it:yes!::yes!::yes!:
Carol Never had it :boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

ps: BTW I've just been checking the accounts for the Promised Land. We haven't made a penny. You will have to stop giving freebies. Could you speak to @BigBend and tell her you made a mistake, and the all inclusive trip is off.
 
. I was talking about my son and his wife,

Sorry Dorothy its not hard for me to get hold of the wrong end of the stick. As you've been spending time with the grandchildren I wondered if you might know the answer to `what did the walnut say to his chauffeur'?
 
@patient 99
Hi Carol, :wave:
No can do on the free trip to "Promised Land" My word is my honor.... A freebie is a freebie.
@BigBend is enjoying free :martini:As we speak.....
Now, What did the Walnut say to his Chauffeur ?
Answer.....You drive me nuts :rotfl::rotfl::loll::loll::rofsign::rofsign::rotfl::rotfl:
I still got it !!!!!!!!!!!!
Carol, you still have it, just not as good as Me.....:yes!:
Diana :loveshwr::wave:
 
I find so many doctors treat the symptoms without seeking out the cause

Hi Lisa, its been a steep learning curve for me. I knew absolutely nothing about my knee and pretty much all things medical. Its not until things started going wrong that I begun to take an interest.

I would not agree to any more knee surgery unless I had had:

1. Xrays (which I have) to check the bones and prosthesis
2. MRI scan to check the soft tissue
3. keyhole biopsy to check for infection

I would be wary using any OS who did not offer this as standard.

When I last saw the OS who did my TKR he actually said I couldn't have an MRI scan because of the metal in my knee. Now he must have known that was incorrect. So what was going on there????????? It frightens me. Carol
 
Carol, you still have it, just not as good as Me...
:giggle:

But I'm coming for you. So better watch your back. Mike nearly didn't get any dinner last night with me working away at the walnut joke. Unlike Peas, Walnuts aren't know for being funny so it was rather an unfair competition. I'd agree to call it a draw.
 
@patient 99
We can't have Mike waiting for his Dinner :no-fin: Fine, it's a draw. :) What do you call
A cross between a Walnut & a Pea ? I'm sorry, it just slipped out :censored:
I've got a million of them:rotfl:
Take Care,
Diana :loveshwr:
 
Fine, it's a draw.

No. No If you give in that easily I know I am getting the sympathy card. I've got my pride.

I googled walnut and pea jokes but drew a blank. If its too rude PM me. :yikes:

ps: a million walnut jokes just might be a tad too many :holysheep:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • Roy Gardiner
    Staff member since February, 23, 2013
  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom