Guest viewing is limited

TKR Everything Comes to She Who Waits

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose we should all goo up our hair today in support. At least you will have that behind you. Hoping for some answers from the OS on Friday on why you knee is still irritated.
 
@patient 99
Hello Carol,:wave:Don't forget to write down your questions for Friday, so you don't
Miss anything:ok:Very Important !!!!!
I want to also wish you well on your upcoming skin surgery:angel:
I don't know about gooping up my hair :sick: But, if it will help, I'm all for it:friends:
Please keep us informed,
We Love You:roseshwr:
All my Best,
Diana :loveshwr::flwrysmile::SUNsmile::friends::chillpill:
 
@new knee in June @Pumpkln @turtle68 @Dabber

I think you all gooing up your hair on 21 May in solidarity is an EXCELLENT idea. I wont feel nearly as bad if we all look horrible. But I will expect pictures. Oh yes. Otherwise you might just say you will goo up your hair and not do it.

United to stand............... C
 
Don't forget to write down your questions

Hi Diana, I've been thinking how to best present my case to the OS on Friday. I was in danger of it turning into a book. I've decided to get straight to the point. I will say:-

`My knee is functional up to a point, but it is very uncomfortable. I'm here to see if you can do anything to make it more comfortable'.

From there I expect he will then ask me questions and I can explain the pros and cons. So I don't have a list of questions, except I want to ask if my wearing a compression sleeve is OK. -I wear it all the time now except when in bed.

Thanks for your good wishes. xx Carol
 
`My knee is functional up to a point, but it is very uncomfortable. I'm here to see if you can do anything to make it more comfortable'.
You might briefly add how much pain medication you are taking, and changing uncomfortable to uncomfortable and painful. And mention the tight rubberband feeling, they have heard about that before. These will just will add an additional sentence.
Wishing you all the best,
 
@patient 99
I declare May 21, 2014..... National Goop your hair Day :happydance:In honor of our good friend :friends:
Carol. Pictures to follow.....
Are you a day ahead of us in U.K ? :scratch:
Dear @Dabber I'm afraid this includes you, Also :rotfl: Your O.S will be looking at your knee,
Not your hair :shrug:
Good Luck with all your appointments Ladies,
Diana:wave::loveshwr:
 
Is it Friday in U.K today ?:what: I'm confused

It will be Friday 16 tomorrow that is the day I go about my knee. I go about my head <christ almight> on Wednesday 21 for the Mohs surgery and on Friday 23 May for the reconstruction. So the Gooing day is Wednesday 21 May. And you can keep the goo on until at least the 23rd.

Does that clear up the confusion?? xx Carol

ps: now have I told you about my other complaints <chuckle>
 
@patient 99
Dearest Carol,
Exactly what is the time difference in hours ? :scratch: It is 4:45 p.m here, what time is it where
You are ? Is it tea time ? Supper time ? Bed time ? I'm still confused, I feel like I am in a parallel
Universe :flabber:
You are the one who wanted pictures on Goop Day, there's no backing out now......:rotfl:
Off to Work,
Diana :wave::loveshwr:
 
@patient 99
Good Luck today with your O.S. :) ( I'm assuming it is Friday ):heehee: I hope you find the answers
You are seeking, & everything turns out well :angel:I hope a little more time is all that is
Needed for your recovery.
Thinking of you :friends:
Diana :loveshwr::wave:
 
Exactly what is the time difference in hours

Diana, where do you live in America? The time difference between England and Texas is 6 hours - we are 6 hours ahead of Texas. When its 4pm in Texas its 10pm in England.

You are the one who wanted pictures on Goop Day, there's no backing out now.

I had a feeling you would be difficult. OK. but when I post my photos on Goop Day I will include a non-goop one just for the record. :yikes::curtsey: Carol
 
@patient 99
Dear Carol,
Thank You for the Geography Lesson :heehee: I live in Massachusetts, Eastern United States.
For some reason I thought U.K was a day ahead of us, like Australia :doh:Please don't worry
About pictures on "Goop" day.....It's way to Stressful...:shocked:Just get to your appointment &
Let us know your out-come:friends:
TA-TA,
Diana :loveshwr::wave::roseshwr:
 
Hi Diana I googled Massachusetts. It looks very nice. My geography has improved since BS. I know a lot more about Texas because of Dorothy @turtle68. You get cold winters and hot summers? Can't say I've heard a Massachusetts accent. Is it anything like a New York accent? Carol
 
OK I can goop, my date has been changed :wowspring::wowspring:I won't though :heehee:

How did it go today?

You got the surgery you wanted....MoHs and reconstruction, was it easy to arrange? Will you be staying in? What will the reconstruction be, I thought he wasn't going to do that or am I confused....easy that for me to be confused.

Hoping you got some answers today.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom