TKR Everything Comes to She Who Waits

Status
Not open for further replies.
@turtle68 Hi Dorothy, as you are up on films, tv etc. I just wondered if you knew if the latest Game of Thrones is available on DVD. We can get it here on tv but only if you subscribe to SKY - which I don't. I've checked and its going to take up to a year before its out on DVD in the UK. Carol
 
@patient 99
You crack me up :rotfl: Dressing up like a man, for your sister, priceless:rofsign:When I
Was growing up we were told there was a chemical in the water, that when someone
Peed it turned blue :yikes: I have never tested this theory. I just believe it to be true :skep:
Today is getting flowers for my husbands mother's grave. Tomorrow, on Mother's Day
I will be at work:yes!:You guessed it......All by myself, my favorite person in the whole
World :loveshwr:ME, ME, ME.........:roseshwr:If my door bell rings & I see a man with flowers,
I swear I will completely fall on the ground :loll:By the way, I like pink & white roses :flwrysmile:
Have a marvelous Weekend,
Sincerely,
Diana:wave::SUNsmile:
 
Carol, glad your shopping trip was productive. Unlike you, I really don't like to shop anymore, so I have to be in dire need of something. We're having a dj party on the patio tonight, but I think I'll be doing most of my dancing with my hands. Don't think I've recovered from Mardi Gras yet. The knee is moody and likes walking on the treadmill best. Spending day tomorrow with daughter to celebrate another Hallmark holiday - Mother's Day. Have a great rest of weekend. Hugs and Bugs, Dorothy.:flwrysmile:
 
Your sister is not alone in wanting a lot of male attention. I remember when I was younger there were always women who kept another man in the wings if the one they were with did not work out. They were able to replace the old boyfriend in a matter of days after a break up.

She says she wants more EXCITEMENT.
Her husband should take your sister out to dressy restaurants, and bring her flowers.:flwrysmile:
Or maybe you could suggest a rafting trip down the Colorado River through the Grand Canyon, now that is exciting! And the river guides are HOT!
I do love the image of you all dressed up as a handsome man with flowers in hand:heehee:.
:cheers2::flwrysmile:
 
Just saw a comic of a dog waiting at the door. The comment was:
Lizzie didn't have a lot of excitement in her life, but she did have the postman"
 
Lizzie didn't have a lot of excitement in her life, but she did have the postman"

chuckle. My sister gets to go to fancy restaurants. What's missing is that spark you get when a relationship is new. Here we call it the honeymoon period. In France I think I've heard it referred to as `the little madness'. No matter how close a couple are that first excitement can't be maintained - at least in my experience. Love can grow and blossom and become more than in the early days, but its a quieter thing.
(Oh my don't I go on and on and on:heehee:) Anybody got any drugs??? And I'm not talking tramadol <wink>. Carol
 
Spending day tomorrow with daughter to celebrate another Hallmark holiday - Mother's Day.

Hi Dorothy, we had Mother's Day here a few weeks back. I'd forgotten it was Mother's Day. I'd finished shopping and popped in to a hotel for a drink. The place was awash with children and mothers of all ages. There I was all on my lonesome. I think Mimi the waitress felt sorry for me cause she gave me a little present that the hotel was giving away free to all mums. I was perfectly happy to get the sympathy vote and of course I brought her up to date on how my knee was <:yawn:

Hope you have a lovely day tomorrow. xx Carol
 
Carol, re.Game of Thrones, I haven't watched it, but according to their website, Season 3 is the last one out on DVD. Hope that helps. Dorothy
 
Thanks Dorothy, Its season 4 that I want to get my hands on. Looks like I am going to have to wait 12 months.
Hope you are well and that you had a good Mother's day. xx Carol
 
@patient 99
Just a quick Hello, from the other side of the pond :wave:I hope you are doing well &
Your knee is behaving :happydance:I have nothing funny to say today, Sorry :shrug:
Isn't @Dabber post wonderful :) Such good news :yay:
Thinking of You :friends:
Diana:loveshwr:
 

Just kidding .

Hi Diana, I am making the most of things at present because next week May 21 I am having the skin cancer removed. As I've mentioned several times it means not being able to wash my hair for flipping ages. I've cleared it with WW and he has agreed to time off - without pay. Also this Friday I go to see the OS to discuss......................you guessed it.............. MY KNEE. My knee, which used to be something that sat between my thigh and my calf and didn't say much. Now it is famous. I've half a mind to draw a face on it when I present it to the OS. It would be a mean face with big teeth:tantrum2:. A face that said `touch me again Mr Surgeon and it will be the last thing you ever do'.

What are you up to? Got any holidays planned? You know how much you like your own company, so what happens when you go on holiday? Do you go alone? :walking:
 
@patient 99
Maybe, you could put a mustache on your knee & he could date your sister ? :rotfl::rotfl::rofsign::loll:
I still got it !!!!!! I was getting nervous:rotfl: I will talk Soon, off to my real job :happydance:
Sincerely,
Diana:wave::loveshwr:
 
Carol, anxiously awaiting what the OS will say on Friday. Hope you finally get some answers. And then on to your surgery. I will be visualizing you with gooey hair,etc. just floating along here with good knee days and some not so good, but getting by. We have no big plans for summer - probably will go to Wisconsin again. I have not been with it in posting but @Dabber @new knee in June @Pumpkln @robynhood, please know that I'm thinking of you every day and happy with all you All's (as they say in Texas) progress. Hugs and Bugs, Dorothy
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom