patient 99
post-grad
Engage your brain



I'll give it my best shot Chris, but I can't promise too much.
Now where am I. Or more importantly Who am I.



Engage your brain






United States
United States
I was told I had a weak hip, so I had exercises
You have been through enough 


What are the exercises he has you doing and what kind of heat do you put on the muscles -
).
.Do hope you see some results soon.


I was told I had a weak hip
United States



You truly deserve it.....

@patient 99
United States






I could go on & on.....
@patient 99I could go on & on.....
United Stateshe couldn't think of a reason for the fatigue.
United States
United States
Positive thoughts heading your way 

United States
United States
Sounds like they gave you way too many exercises, with too many repetitions.The result is increased nerve pain, more tightness and a pulled muscle in my bottom.
.
United Kingdom
I'd settle for one of these right now. 