TKR Everything Comes to She Who Waits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely won't say no to stowing away on a cruise!
Extra cool @patient 99 coolest of cool, what is your masters in?
I might think of more cools but bedtime now as chemo calls at 8.30am.
:yawn::mcoffee::sleep:
 
Pleased to hear your shoe fitting went so well. There's just no substitute for agoo pair of shoes that fit well and are stylish too. And 11 months post op. Time flies when you're having so much fun. (Tongue in cheek). Been crazy busy getting ready for cruise. Must get toes done today and start packing. Another polar vortex coming through so we're on a winter storm watch with ice and even snow possible tomorrow. Yuk. Would love to smuggle you, Dabs, and Bionic Woman on cruise. New knee is probably up to her eyeballs in snow right now as northeast states have already been hard hit.

Off to chores. :kittykiss::snow dig:
 
Who, Me ?:snow dig: :rotfl: This "Polar Vortex" has to go:yikes: @turtle68 Have a wonderful Cruise:dancy:
@patient 99 I am so glad your shoes fit well:happydance:You are cooler than cool:bow:Speaking Jamaican, to
A Jamaican man & he doesn't understand you ( Now, that is so cool ):rotfl: I :bow::bow::bow:In your
Presence. @BionicWoman2 is a great teacher:martini:
Have a wonderful Day Ladies,
Diana.....Not as cool as I thought:rofsign:
 
Yes Diana, nay to this Polar Vortex. @Bionic woman2 How about Belize? Should I look for a cool mom there. Speaking of cool, I just got home from mani-pedi and have sparkling fingernails and bright magenta toenails. So looking forward to cruise. Thanks for all your good wishes.

Dorothy:martini::dancy::yahoo:
 
Carol, I just noticed your post from last night. Not getting regular alerts here. We're on a winter storm alert here with ice,etc. and maybe some snow, yuk. Missed your good night wish yesterday so will say NITE NITE tonight. :sleep:
 
I see I am not the only one not getting regular alerts. You all are so wonderful and caring and funny.

Have a nice day.
 
have sparkling fingernails and bright magenta toenails.

Wow. Now THAT IS COOL. Update on the loo. I spent several hours last night learning how to use my new loo - you know the one that sings and dances whilst drying your bum <chuckle>. You have to use a romote control to open/close the lid. Not sure about the douche facility - but I might get to like it <wink>. When did life get this complicated?

Hi Dabs @Dabber My Masters was in Human Resource Development. I worked for several large companies as a staff development facilitator. Everything from how to recruit the right staff, stress management, succession planning etc. At one time companies would engage you based on your work experience, but later you had to have paper qualifications - hence the degree.
 
Hello @patient 99
Your new bathroom sounds complicated:heehee: I have been thinking about your question.
Why am I so cool ? I am so cool because I had all 4 of my children with no drugs, Nothing,
I am also Cool because once in my 30's, I actually skied down my backyard ( Au Natural) after a few
Shots of Tequila:martini:Needless to say I don't drink anymore:rotfl:
I have the "WARRIORS" & that makes me the "Coolest of them All":egypdance:
Diana:snow dig:
 
The new loo sounds "exciting". Maybe that is not such a good pun. (Tee hee). All my bags are packed and ready to go. Will be in Honduras for my 70th birthday. I don't know why but that sounds so exciting. Will check into BS in a.m. Then out floating along for a week.

:dancy::yes!::yes!: Dorothy
 
Wow, I'm missing an opportunity to be smuggled on a cruise with @turtle68 :egypdance::egypdance::martini: Details of Carol's magnificent loo, and D'Diana's @new knee in June 's "true to form" Buff Skiing through the neighborhood. :rotfl: See what ya miss when you're having a mental breakdown. :tada:Carol, we may have to sign "Cool Breeze" upfor the Winter Olympics. :wink:

Speaking of Cool, with the cold/snowy weather we're having here in the US, we can just go outside and roll on the ground to ice our knees. :umm:Icing is definitely getting OLD. I actually need to do it much less now. Thank God.

Btw Carol, I created my own bidet, it's called a pray bottle. :eeeuw:

Oh, and guys I'm not getting regular alerts either. :shrug: Glad I tuned in.
 
@BionicWoman2
Thank You for the cool nickname..."COOL BREEZE" I love it:happydance::egypdance:Carol will have to admit...
I am officially "Cooler than Cool" Could you find the "you tube of "Outcast" Hey, Ya & post it here ?
I won't be skiing in Sochi :no-fin: I might get shot:yikes:
Sincerely,
Cool Breeze A.K.A.....DDiana
 
that makes me the "Coolest of them All"

Diana, I have to admit (although it hurts) that you MIGHT very well be the coolest of them ALL. But the competition isn't over YET. We have still to hear from @Bionic woman2 and others like @leejaa who drop by now and then.

4 kids and no drugs. Its making my eyes water just thinking about it If I'd had children giving birth might not impress me as much, but I don't and I always think `Wow what an achievement' . Your au natural ski trip made me laugh. Cool in every sense of the word. Once we get the winner of the `Super Cool' competition, perhaps we need to set up a competition for the funniest thing we have ever done. Heaven knows we need a laugh with all the stuff that's going down. Carol

@turtle 68 @Dabber I know how important it is to you, but you will have to wait a little longer to find out if you have won the `Super Cool' competition
 
I had one child at home no drugs, unfortunately not possible with the other 2, but skiing in or not in the buff Nah!!
However my vote is for Cool Breeze :snow dig: although I did home schooling for 7 years.....it does make my eyes water though, skiing nude!! Yikes, we have many neighbours!!
I'm really not sure about these Warriors....they've yet to cross the pond! :what:
Masters excellent, Carol! :yay:
Cruise @turtle68 aw how lovely have a really really good time and enjoy your birthday! :friends:
There again, @Bionic woman2 could take the prize for originality and coolness. :dancy:
 
I think you are all such "Cool"- awesome women.

Carol, like you, I never had children so I agree that giving birth is impressive and than of course bringing them home - such little beings and so vulnerable.

Have a great day all. Lee
 
My "little ones" are now 19,22,25,27 Everyone of them a good person:) Maybe, instead of
"Cool" I am truly blessed:angel:
Diana....AKA...."Cool Breeze":egypdance:
 
Hi Carol! Just checking in! Hope you are doing well. Sounds like you and the girls are having a wonderful time. Take care :flwrysmile:
 
@turtle68 Dorothy, you probably wont get this message until you get back. Just wanted you to know that I was thinking of you. I was in a pub this lunch time and said to Mike `well Dorothy should be drinking rum cocktails right about now'. Here's hoping you're behaving disgracefully and enjoying every minute. Hugs C
 
Just checking in

Do you want to compete in the `coolest thing I ever did' competition? Currently it looks like Diana might take first place. Carol

ps: it doesn't have to be respectable. In fact you stand a greater chance of winning if its not.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom