Guest viewing is limited

TKR Everything Comes to She Who Waits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Carol, I googled the Sinah Warren and it looks wonderful. And it does sound like a cruise ship except for the not allowing children part. Like you, I don't like dinner to be the highlight of the day, so we'll eat early and take advantage of the other entertainment. It is 24 F here but for us that's really cold. Also very windy. Hate the cold, so it should be in the 80's where we're cruising to, and that will be nice. God luck with the bathroom. Do you stary there all the time they're working.Bugs, Dorothy
 
It is 24 F here
Dorothy I'm getting my Fahrenheit and centigrade mixed up. 24F is not lovely, its as you say, cold.

Do you stary there all the time they're working

Yes, As I said I am very hands on. In the past I've left workmen to get on with it, only to find that when I got back something or other wasn't how I wanted it, and it was too late to change it. For example I want the wall mounted toilet to be at the right height for me and my knee. I need to be there when their fitting it so that the height can be fine tuned. It will be bad for me on Friday when I go to Sinah Warren. But I will make sure there is nothing critical happening that day, and I'll leave them my mobile no. to be on the safe side.
 
Hi Carol, just got back from exercising. Did 15 minutes on recumbent bike and 15 on treadmill. Talked to a woman who I had met in July when she was seven months out and still in a lot of pain. She just reached a year and said it was a like a miracle no more pain. Said the water exercise has helped her the most. Just wanted to pass that on to you, so we can start planning our February celebrations!!

We will dance a lot.

Hugs, Dorothy:dancy:
 
Hi Dorothy, is the gym on the Sweetgrass complex? Makes life so much easier when things are convenient. That woman you were talking to. I wonder when the miracle happened. On the 22 February 2014 I am going to wake up and expect a miracle too - you'll get yours a couple of days earlier.

Which did you find the hardest the bike or the treadmill? When I used the treadmill I used to find I got quite dizzy when the machine stopped. I used to have to stand on the treadmill for a couple of minutes to orientate myself. Carol
 
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :cheers2:
I'm a little "tardy to the party" but are we talking about sharing beds?? :tada:At this point I'd share a bed with just about anybody knee replacement or not.:rofsign:Just as long as it's a viable male! :rotfl: There was this actress that use to scream... "A MAY'An!" :loll: That's where I'm at... Thanks for asking. :umm:Lol

Seriously, I "imagine" since do not have that dilemma, that sleeping with a CHOO CHOO Charlie snorer, or a restless Bruce Lee sleeper could be a problem even without knee replacement. So, I'm gonna vote for separate beds with "visitation rights." :giggle:
 
Carol, yes the gym is right here in Sweetgrass. Also, indoor pool, outdoor pool, library, Internet cafe, activity rooms, fireplaces, etc. It really does make it easy when it's so convenient. i'm starting water exercise and therapy on Thursday. I think the treadmill was easier for me. I seem to have a flare-up of tendonitis from being on the bike and must have overdone it a bit. We spent the whole day car shopping so haven't had to be on it too much. Bought a new Ford Escape , so I'm an independent woman again.

How's the bathroom remodel coming along? and the woman I met up with said the "miracle" happened at about exactly one year, and she really thought the water exercise she has been able to do here has helped.

So, let's get ready to dance in February. :dancy::dancy: and :kittykiss:Dorothy
 
At this point I'd share a bed with just about anybody knee replacement or no

Chuckle. I'm having some work done indoors. The young electrician who rocked up today was drop dead gorgeous. I had to keep remembering to close my mouth. Grannies like me shouldn't be oggling young men - its unseemly, but ............................. I put on some music to show I was `with it'. But I beyt he's never heard of Bob Marley! Refresh my memory, what went wrong with internet dating? Carol
 
Bought a new Ford Escape , so I'm an independent woman again.
Don't know what a ford escape looks like. Presumably its an automatic? Don't know what its like where you are, but where I live I couldn't manage without my own car.

Oh Dorothy, we haven't got to get too excited by our one year anniversary. Being realistic we wont go to be on the night before our anniversary and wake up the next day completely sorted. But fingers crossed - miracles might just happen.xx C
 
Carol, it's a smaller SUV and is sold in the same vesion all over the world. Automatic, yes. I haven't had a manual since we had a '67 Austin Healey. Loved that car but no longer wish to shift for myself.

You're right we don't want to get too excited about our anniversary, I'm resting today from my little workout the other day, and looking forward to getting in the water tomorrow. Have a great time this weekend and meanwhile there's nothing wrong with enjoying a little eye candy (chuckle).
xxDorothy
 
there's nothing wrong with enjoying a little eye candy

Why Miss Dorothy! Never thought this of you <laughter>. He's here again today. Is there anything wrong with enjoying a little brushing up close? @ Dabber what say you?
 
Accidents do happen (brushing up against things unintentionally.). Unfortunately, none of the workers around here have provided any eye relief. We really need to get together so you can get to know the other side of me. And yes, @Dabber what say you?
 
Ladies, WHAT IS GOING ON! Do I need to hop on the plane and SEE :shocked: what all the Hoopla is about!? Eye Candy with Reggae music :egypdance:, brushing up close.:beg: Lol Carol next thing ya know you'll be talking about "dutty wine" :rotfl:GOOGLE IT Carol.
 
@BionicWoman2
See what happens when you leave the forum:yikes: Brushing up against construction workers:shocked:
Eye candy, indeed !!!!
Maybe the ladies have it right:dancy:
Diana:flwrysmile:
 
:happydance::happydance::happydance::yay::yay::yay:
What do I think?? Why is everyone (woman) in the UK tuning into Stargazing.....it sure ain't to look at the stars!
:rofsign:
 
@patient 99
Could this young gent ( electrician ) be " Sparking" a current in you ?:heehee: I'm sure your husband
Is thrilled:happydance:
My Dear, You are much cooler than you think " Bad Inna Bed"...... I don't even know that one &
I'm cooler than cool:egypdance:
I see you dancing really soon:martini:
Rock on,
Diana:flwrysmile:
 
Hi Carol,
I've just popped by to catch up. Your thread is entertaining as ever.
Enjoy your Warner break.
Hugs Toothfairy x
 
Hi Dorothy @turtle 68 back from my week end break. I was quite pleased with myself. I managed to stay up until midnight to see the shows and even did a little dancing. It made me think that I should try to push myself a bit harder than I have been doing.

How are things with you? xx Carol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom