TKR Everything Comes to She Who Waits

Status
Not open for further replies.
My answer was a pod of peas singing "give peas a chance". Unfortunately I did not get any credit for that answer.

Well that is just not fair. Let me put that right immediately. Lisa, that was one smart and funny answer. Feeling better?


if you are still medicated, that could explain few things

Good try. But I haven't been medicated for over a year <chuckle>. I manage it all by myself without any help from drugs.

Lisa, I am almost afraid to say it in case it changes things, but my knee was pretty good today - a year and a half after my op and I had a pretty good day. Please god that this continues. Carol
 
@patient 99
Ahhheeemmmm, Ladies, I & the big, Brown, hairy one have returned :heehee: Isn't he handsome ?
Carol, I am so happy to read that "Stormy" is behaving :happydance:
Miss @Dabber
You may carry on in true Vegetable style whilst I am on Vacation :yay:
Carol, Please wear the Crown, the power it has is amazing. In no time at all you will be,
Bossy, Confident, & a true leader of the people :egypdance:
Perhaps you could put @71Beetle in her place, she doesn't think my jokes are funny at all :shrug:
Have a great day ladies,
All my Love,
Diana :martini::loveshwr::loveshwr:
 
@patient 99
What did the Mamma Tomato says to the baby Tomato who was lagging behind ? :shrug:
Answer..... Why don't you Ketchup ( catch up) with us. :rotfl::rofsign::rotfl::loll::rofsign:
Carol, please don't ask why the Momma Tomato called her son Ketchup. I don't have the energy
To explain.
Love,
Diana :loveshwr:
 
Love these posts! They always make me smile! Enjoy your vacation Diana!
 
Carol, please don't ask why the Momma Tomato called her son Ketchup. I don't have the energy
To explain.
:rofsign::rofsign::rofsign::rofsign::rofsign::rofsign:

You are now working both ends of this partnership. :rotfl::rotfl: Makes me a bit redundant. <chuckle>


In no time at all you will be,
Bossy, Confident, & a true leader of the people

Got the first two nailed. I see myself more as a Dictator than a Leader. But I'll work on it. xx C
 
:rotfl: :rofsign::rotfl::rofsign:
Remember Cuteness, We think the same :chinstroke:I've got you pegged :heehee: How's Stormy feeling ?
Love Ya,
Diana :loveshwr:
 
Hi Diana, got the house to myself and most of the chores done, so thought I'd catch up with you. First off, that is one big bow wow. Is that the one who was in your avatar previously - but has just grown. He is enormous. What do you feed him - small children?

@71Beetle. I suspect Lisa really does find your `jokes' funny. I mean who couldn't :wink:. Perhaps she is trying to keep your grounded ie, not let the crown go to your head. What say you Lisa? Talking crowns. You didn't warn me that it was so heavy. I can only wear it for short spells and it makes a circular mark right round my head!! Do you want it back?

I went to a physio class yesterday. Most of the people there were at the 4/5 month post op stage. They thought I was marvelous until I told them that I was 18mths post op. It did serve to show me just how far I have come. One lady asked me why it was taking me so long. I said I really didn't know. But today was another good day. I now wish I could ditch the elastic support/physio tape. This will happen. And that's the very first time I've said that and believed it - Promised Land here I come. My extension is 0, but my flexion isn't that good - 115 yesterday. Could probably get to 120 if I forced it. The tight band feeling is not nearly as bad now. Although the OS said my problems might be down to excessive scar tissue, I now don't think that's the case. Certainly with the way things are improving now, the need for further surgery/treatment is very unlikely. :wowspring::wowspring::yes!::flwrysmile:

There's no way that it feels like a normal knee. But it doesn't hurt and I am managing to do most things. Still can't quite believe it. I keep thinking its a dream and that I will wake up tomorrow and be back to how I was. But if I don't have any sets back in say the next month, I think I will know that's its no dream.

That's it for now Diana . I will KETCHUP with you later. xx Carol
 
Hi Carol - so so glad you have improved so much! Yes I will keep my fingers crossed for you. It is great to see that improvement does in fact happen after a year and any members who had doubts can look to your thread! Do you think anything in particular made the difference? If it was the tape we better buy some stock in whatever company makes it!

Hmmm Diana we might have to let Carol wear the crown for awhile! Okay just kidding. Seriously though that is a huge dog! Gorgeous too!! Hope your vacation is going good.

I have pre op Tuesday and joint class I want to skip. Once was enough but I will see!
 
@patient 99 Just want to jump in and let (and others) know what just worked for me and lack of flexion. I am 4 months post op and one month ago I was 120 on my Lt leg and 95-100 on my Rt. I had a terrific pain in my rt leg that would not allow me to do PT stretches. I gave up on my OS and my PT's didn't know what else to do for me. I went to my Osteopath who does manipulations and he worked on my right leg and with one painful session, I sat up and immediately gained about 15 degrees in my right leg. He manipulated the muscles around the fibula below my knee. It has allowed me to work my legs better without pain and one month later I went in to get measured by my PT's and they were shocked and delighted to find that I was 135 in my Lt leg and 125 in my right. I still have LOTS of surgical type pain and discomfort and I get exhausted because with my new found freedom to move I over do it more easily. Anyway, this worked for me. Do you know of osteopaths in your area? Here, they are not covered under insurance and it is very expensive on my own. But it worked!!
I having a terrible time moving around on the website right now...it is dragging very slowly....anyone else??
Good luck!!!
 
@KTF, Everyone is having trouble, they are working behind the scenes to fix the site.
Carol you can change you thread title, using thread tools, in the upper right hand corner just above the first post on this page. If it does not work for you, Jamie will be along to change the title for you.
I am thrilled to hear how well you are doing Carol, finally at long last,
 
@patient 99
Hi Carol :wave:
I finally got on :egypdance:Koda, Is a big boy 100 lbs. :shocked:He is very Gentle & Sweet & I
Just love him :dogsniff: I don't think "Stormy" feeling better is a dream. It is a combination
Of my "vegetable jokes" talk of the "PROMISED LAND" & time :happydance::yay::yes!::dancy::spin:
It will only get better from here on out...Can you do this yet ?:chuckmarch::chuckmarch:
Thinking of you :friends:
Love You Much :loveshwr::loveshwr:
Diana:flwrysmile:
 
Title changed!!
 
I love your new title- a good reminder to all of us. Your sense of humor has always been a bright spot.
 
[Bonesmart.org] Everything Comes to She Who Waits
and you've certainly had the practice, @patient 99! Enjoy being AWESOME---you've more than earned it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom