TKR Everything Comes to She Who Waits

Status
Not open for further replies.
@patient 99
Hello Cuteness :wave:
I am still having problems with this site being so slow :sad: Patience is not one of my better virtues.
I hope you are doing well & your knee is behaving :)
Sorry you couldn't have a crown for your Birthday, but you know I don't share my crown :bignono:
Thinking of you :friends:
Sending my Love :loveshwr::loveshwr:
Diana....( I'm the one with the crown on my head ):rofsign:
 
Hi Carol,
Congratulations on wearing red satin heels! I am so very jealous. I still think that Diana should share her crown maybe one day a month with you. You've been so patient "listening" to her vegetable jokes and all...
Happy you got a kick out of my frustration with BoneSmart. I am sooo impatient when it comes to technology.
Sounds like you had a nice trip. I find that I tire a lot easier as well. I expect it is our bodies telling us they need a break to recharge and to heal. I am letting my body dictate many things lately.
I love your quote. Life's a poodle. I am not sure what it means but I can visualize and hear it coming from your mouth. Thanks for the chuckle! :)
I hope you are doing well and keeping yourself pain free.
Enjoy your day!
 
Hey Carol,

I am doing a little better. We went on a Western Caribbean cruise for a week a couple of weeks ago. They had 16 decks. :yikes: Can you imagine how many people were on the ship? Not enough elevators. We were on the 12th deck and much of the activities were either on deck 5, 6, 15 or 16. Yep, I had to do stairs quite a few times! :boohoo::bawl::flabber: My calves were aching so badly at the end of the first day. They didn't ease up until day 4. :sigh: Lots and lots of :cheers2::cheers2::cheers2:and :cool: and more :cheers2:. As for the knee, it was okay. :ok: They had an acupuncturist on-board so I thought I would try that. It helped some. Not 100% but some better. Thanks for asking.

Glad you got a chance to have a mini vacation and had a good birthday. Don't let D'Diana mess with you. :heehee:

Take care!
 
No one but Me gets to wear a Crown :no-fin: Do you think Queen Elizabeth shares her crown ?
I think not. It will never happen, so let's drop it from our conversation :skep:
@patient 99
I seem to be missing the thread when you wore Satin shoes & got really tired :shrug:
Time for me to polish My crown :yes!:You can all watch & have a :martini: & eat some
Walnuts.
Night All :sleep::sleep::sleep:
 
Red Sox red satin shoes. Diana you should love that!
 
@patient 99
Carol,
Where is your thread on Satin shoes ? Is it on someone else's thread ? :shrug:
@Jozilla
I am a queen without a team :sad: Ever since they traded Lester, I have been Boycotting
Them. :skep: They gave up way to early this year. Baseball is the only sport I like, so I might
Have to watch a "Queen" sport perhaps Polo :fasthorse: Or Rugby or Cricket. Then I could sit & watch
In my Jewel- laden Crown & If I didn't like a play....I could yell...."Off with their Heads":rotfl:
Ahhhh, the power I have. :bow::bow:
The Forum seems much better today, Let's hope it lasts :beg:
Off for my walk :walking:With my sweet :dogwalk:
Diana :loveshwr::loveshwr:
 
Yes it certainly has not been a good year for baseball in New York. Only exciting thing is watching Derek Jeter. Luckily I also love Nascar (my favorite) and football. Polo sounds perfect for a Queen!
 
I had to do stairs quite a few times!

Hi Maria, doing stairs really is very good for our knees. At home I go up and down many times a day. It helps build strength and improves bend. Lately I have been strapping weights to my ankle and from a sitting position lifting my leg. I do about 20. I then do the same while standing and bending at the knee. I have been doing the weight training for about 4 weeks now. Its helping. You didn't mention the clunking that you were so worried about. Has it gone?


Don't let D'Diana mess with you

Good advice, but its come too late I'm afraid. Miss D bosses me about something rotten. @71Beetle sticks up for me, but The Queen has to be obeyed.:tantrum2:
 
@patient 99
Carol,
I gave @71Beetle a chance to let you wear My crown for the day :) Unfortunately,
She couldn't answer the Vegetable Joke of the day :shrug: So, the crown stays with me
Forever. I am sorry for messing around with you :bawl:But, you are correct. I must be
Obeyed :bow::bow: I can't help it, It is how it should be.
Love,
Diana :loveshwr::loveshwr:
 
Hi Diana, Re red shoes/tiredness see page 108 message no. 2160 of my thread. I'm taking it hard being back home. It was lovely having somebody make the bed, cook the food etc. I expect being Queen you get all that all the time <smile>.

Had a bit of a dilemma on my mini break. I could wear my lovely shoes and be in discomfort or I could wear flatties and be comfortable but look like a frump. In the end I gave in and went for the flatties .

I'm struggling to keep track of messages. I know the BS problems aren't helping, but its more than that. I think I'm being rude if people message me and I don't respond, and I'm not keeping up with your MARVELOUS funny stuff either. Its happening at home too. Poor Mike. I'm sabotaging him. Its not intentional, but I deleted an important email. I put his favourite belt where there was no way of him finding it. I bought honey roast ham for him and he hates honey roast ham. @71Beetle replied saying she thought my saying `Life's a Poodle' was funny, but I never said it!!!

Diana, what is to become of me???? . But now for the good news. Stormy (LTKR) has been a little better. It really didn't like late nights in a cabaret room with my foot on the floor, but getting around during the day wasn't so difficult. Fingers crossed. Carol

ps|: I've bought a paper crown. I get to wear it whenever I like ie, all the time.:yahoo:
 
Stormy (LTKR) has been a little better. It really didn't like late nights in a cabaret room with my foot on the floor,
That is good news!
I agree it is hard to keep track of messages, it is a little faster today.
Glad you had a good vacation, shoes and all.
 
@patient 99
Oh, My Dear Cuteness,
I can understand the problems with the Forum :sad: But, what about poor Mike ? Are these
Sub conscience acts on your part ? You must be scratching your head :scratch: People saying you are
Talking about Poodles :shrug:It's like the "Twilight Zone":shocked:
I am glad Stormy was behaving in the day & you had a good time :)
Here is the Vegetable Joke of the day.....What's Green & sings ? ( if beetle
Got this you would of had my Crown) :yikes:
Answer......Elvis Parsley :rotfl: :rofsign::loll::rotfl::rofsign::loll:
You can't wear a paper Crown....It might :blackcloud:
Love Ya Lots,
Sweetness :loveshwr::loveshwr:
 
Are these
Sub conscience acts on your part

How do you tell if they are sub conscious? How do doing? Shouldn't you be at work? Carol

ps: re latest joke. Sorry to be nit picky, but I don't think dead people turn green:rotfl::rotfl: and what does this joke have to do with vegetables? I know you hate having to explain your jokes, but life's a female dog (I have to express it this way. If I don't the BS language police will get me. I believe that's what happened when Lisa read Life's a Poodle). xx Cuteness
 
Talk about missing out on some fun. I am in love with one of The Drifters (a tribute act). On the Saturday night after the show I was told they stayed in the bar chatting to people for hours. AND where was Crownless Carol? In her bleeping bed. Life's a poodle.

You are not going crazy Carol. I think the BS language police did change it which actually makes it even funnier. They were very clever replacing your word with poodle as opposed to, say, Golden Retriever. That just wouldn't have been as humourous.

About the other stuff. You have a lot on your mind and if you are still medicated, that could explain few things...or perhaps Mike is just messing with you and he lost his belt and deleted the email....hmmmm.

I am terribly sorry that I did not get the crown for you. That @new knee in June Queen sure does drive a hard bargain. Hers was a really bad joke anyway. My answer was a pod of peas singing "give peas a chance". Unfortunately I did not get any credit for that answer. I would have thought I would have got points for eliciting a cute image. I mean, c'mon, can't you just see a pod of peas singing with their little guitars??

Happy to hear that Stormy is treating you better. I hope it is a lasting relationship.

Take care!
:flwrysmile:
 
@patient 99
Have you ever seen the old movie " Gaslight" ? In the movie a husband tries to make
His wife go insane.:shocked:He moves things around on her, so she thinks she is going mad.
Could this be your lot in life ? I certainly hope not, the more you try & tell folks you are
Sane, the more they don't believe you :headbang: Next thing you know, the boys in the white suits
Are at your front door:scary:Don't Let them in :no-fin:
I will protect you :loveshwr:I will pray for you :prayer:
Love You,
THE QUEEN......:martini::bow:
 
@patient 99
Hello Carol :wave:
I know you will be upset, but it is vacation time for this "QUEEN":happydance:I won't be on much
Camping next week, Vacation in Ogunquit, Maine beginning of September :yes!:I just booked our
Room.
I was thinking how silly I would look in my crown sitting in a hot tub drinking Strawberry Daiquiri's :martini:
Never mind in my bathing suit :heehee: So, I am lending my Crown to you for August & September :friends:
This Lady is heading to the "PROMISED LAND":yahoo::realing: :martini: :walking: :swim:& more :martini:
Take Care,
Diana :flwrysmile:
 
Hi Diana


I know you will be upset


Upset. I should say so. There I'll be all alone, just me and Stormy struggling along in the cold and wet. But don't worry about me. You go and have a wonderful holiday. Don't even think of me. :boohoo::boohoo:

Seriously, it sounds great. I hope you have a smashing time. It wont be the same without you. Thank you for the loan of the Crown, but I prefer to look after it for you. I will polish it every day for you.

Love :friends: Your buddy C.
 
Quick, lets have some fruit jokes whilst the Queen is on holiday :rotfl:
 
the more you try & tell folks you are
Sane, the more they don't believe you

chuckle. Thing is Diana, I sometimes don't believe it either :dubious: . How will you spend your time on your Maine holiday? Are the smileys a clue? When you come back you will have a bend of 175:giggle:.

I had ANOTHER pretty good day today. I've gone back to wearing my elastic sleeve, but I've been out and about most of the day and my knee behaved. Good eh. x Carol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom