THR Eve2 recovery, reporting from the other side

I shall celebrate me being good this weekend, by hanging out in the park with my friends, wohooooo

A beautiful evening to you as well :cheers:
Nice! Great Awesome day you have planned tomorrow~
I have dinner and a show tomorrow night...Donna Missal (luv her)...so I'm kickin' tonight too ~ enjoy and have fun!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @eve2
Have fun hanging in the park with friends.
Stay safe and don't overdo. The ODIC is no fun.
Hope you have a nice weekend!
 
Hey Eve~
Posted a PT playlist on my thread...if you're bored : )
This is a Great Time to explore music....new AND old (since we're all chillin....).
Hope you had a great weekend!
Big Hugs~

oh oh oh....and...my mind keeps goin'
Check out Beck's new song: "FIX ME"....he's at Outside Lands in Aug. : )
Also luv: FANTASIC NEGRITO "Plastic Hamburgers"
TOTALLY DIG:
JOHATHAN WILSON'S new album ~
LUV: Middle Kids "Edge of Town"
and then there's the fabulous: Avett Brothers: "I have no enemies"
 
Last edited:
Here's a few more for you..."Love song for a vampire" by Annie Lennox (I think really beautiful) AND...."Mona Lisa and Mad Hatters" by Elton John...

Healing Vibes to you my sweet! ~
 
Last edited:
Stopping by to say Hi :hi: Eve!
Wondering how the weekend went. I know you
were meeting some friends. Hope you had a great time without overdoing.
Wishing you a peaceful week as you continue healing!
@eve2
 
Wondering how the weekend went.

hey there :)

Weekend went fine. Went to the park and all was good. I didn't walk too much or visit the ODIC, BUT it seems that sitting on the ground in weird ways led to me being in discomfort yesterday and today. Nothing too bad, but I am resting and icing and elevating.

Thank you for checking in :curtsey:
 
Hi Eve,
That doesn't surprise me. Hard surfaces don't feel great for too long in the early weeks of recovery and possibly the ground you sat on wasn't totally level. Hopefully ice and rest helps ease the discomfort soon.
Thanks for the update. Keep in touch.
Wishing you a wonderful week!
@eve2
 
thank you for the recommendations, LOVE IT!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
wasn't totally level

nope, not level. And although I made sure to get up and move around a bit every once in a while, it was still too much sitting compared to the standing.

It's a long journey, but it's ok I guess :egypdance:
 
Well now you know what Not to do yet.
That's how I worked it out...trial and error. I had no restrictions but there were things that took some time.
Ice it up, Eve, and give it a few days to get back on track.
Something in there needs a bit more time.
Hope you feel better tomorrow!
 
Eve.....I have a little song for you today ~
"Wall like an Egyptian" by the Bangles : )
Hope you have an awesome day and this helps you smile ~ sending you positive healing vibes to you today!
 
I love this song :) Thank you!
I am sending you healing vibes back.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
SOOOO

Today I am exactly 4 weeks post op. I won't be wearing compression socks or taking celebrex anymore, YAY!

I feel good. I do my exercises every day and I feel good afterwards. Since I am moving around the house, I feel a little bit of pain, this is normal right?
I can't wait to get my 6 week post op and do the new xray.

Other than that, all is good. I am not doing anything much, just moving around the house. I can't wait to be more fit for longer walks. Since this is week 4 I will be attempting a 30 min walk like the activity progression says. SO excited! Of course I will be taking Mz. S. with me.
 

Staff online

  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom