eve2
Reaction score
206

Latest activity Postings About

    • eve2
      eve2 replied to the thread THR second THR.
      wellllll the nurse said it sounds like a muscular thing. Since I am walking normally and my movement is not impacted. In any case my...
    • eve2
      eve2 reacted to benne68's post in the thread THR second THR with Like Like.
      That's what you need to emphasize when you call and say that you need to have it checked out as soon as possible. Don't diminish the...
    • eve2
      eve2 replied to the thread THR second THR.
      I had a shoulder dislocation and partial dislocation before and it definitely felt like that. I am feeling a little pinch now on the...
    • eve2
      eve2 reacted to Layla's post in the thread THR second THR with Like Like.
      Please wait until you receive a nod from your surgeon, through a phone call to his office. What I am gathering from your post above...
    • eve2
      eve2 replied to the thread THR second THR.
      well, i didn't end up asking :D In other news, I was sitting on the floor last week and felt my hip move a little. I got up and sat...
    • eve2
      eve2 replied to the thread THR second THR.
      Things are going well here. I am walking mostly without the cane inside the house, doing my PT not as much as I should but doing it...
    • eve2
      eve2 reacted to benne68's post in the thread THR second THR with Friendly Friendly.
      Glad to read that you are doing well and no longer need the Journavax. As Layla says, there is no need to suffer with pain. If you...
    • eve2
      eve2 reacted to Layla's post in the thread THR second THR with Friendly Friendly.
      Hi eve, I hope any pain is tolerable so you're able to stay off the meds. However, if not, there's no shame in taking them this early...
    • eve2
      eve2 replied to the thread THR second THR.
      I wonder when can I sleep on my operative side :D Otherwise all is going well. Today I am off the Jurnavx, the painkiller i've been on...
    • eve2
      eve2 reacted to Layla's post in the thread THR second THR with Friendly Friendly.
      Good to hear from you, eve! Glad you're familiar with and like your PT. That certainly helps. Congrats on the few unaided steps you've...
    • eve2
      eve2 reacted to benne68's post in the thread THR second THR with Friendly Friendly.
      While it can be exciting to do this, it's best to stick with some type of walking aid (walker, crutches, cane) until you are able to...
    • eve2
      eve2 replied to the thread THR second THR.
      Thank you! I will work with the same PT I worked with in 2018, her method is strengthening all the small muscles around the hip and core...
    • eve2
      eve2 reacted to Hip4life's post in the thread THR second THR with Like Like.
      @eve2 Congrats on your new hip! Just remember not to let PT do anything that hurts you. Hopefully, you have PTs that understand that...
    • eve2
      eve2 reacted to benne68's post in the thread THR second THR with Like Like.
      Welcome to the healing side @eve2. You've been through this before, so you know what to expect. Slow and steady wins the race...
    • eve2
      eve2 reacted to Layla's post in the thread THR second THR with Like Like.
      :hi: Hi eve, Welcome to recovery! Happy One Week Anniversary! May your recovery be steady and easy. Best wishes for PT on the 14th...
  • Loading...
  • Loading...
Back
Top Bottom