suedobie
member
- Joined
- Dec 29, 2014
- Messages
- 124
- Age
- 71
- Location
- Buntingford Herts
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United Kingdom
Hi Lyn, sorry to hear you are not getting a full nights rest, I had that horrible problem of being awake for hours trying to find a position that my knee likes but since I resorted to having 2 Co-codamol just before I turn the lights out, I have been having a good nights sleep, my worst time is early evening when I have taken the dogs, cooked and eaten dinner, by which time my leg is really aching so I retreat to the settee with ice and it gradually eases.
Very bad of your brother to let you down on his promise, I too have an ******* of a brother who lives in wales, might as well be the other side of the world the amount of times he visits my Mum so much for family eh.
Hope your grandson has gone to bed so you can relax for the evening, I'm sure you love seeing him but so exhausting.
Sue xx
Very bad of your brother to let you down on his promise, I too have an ******* of a brother who lives in wales, might as well be the other side of the world the amount of times he visits my Mum so much for family eh.
Hope your grandson has gone to bed so you can relax for the evening, I'm sure you love seeing him but so exhausting.
Sue xx
.



I had mine done the beginning of Dec and definitely NOT at the jumping stage yet, find it difficult to come down stairs properly