TKR Ellejay's recovery threads, first and second

@Ellejay, so glad that you are now comfortable getting up off the floor and can now do your Pilates and yoga exercises. That is something that I would really like to try. When I was younger a I was double jointed and very flexible. Now I'm stiff and would love to have flexibility back! Take care, Anne
 
I'm sure it won't go below that point at any time Legin. I had to laugh, my two adult children said I should be careful and were warning me about meeting people I had met on the internet :rotfl::loll::rotfl: They were joking, but I did find it funny.
Just leaving now Sue, see you soon xxx
 
Well.that sue looks like a.gun.toting person. 12 bore knitting needles errrrr no.offence sue

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Such fun! Guessing you are back by now but I'm drinking a cuppa and thinking of you comparing scars!
 
Glad you had a good time with Sue. @Legin Our Ellejay's gossiping- never! But sounds like fun anyway.
@Yorkimom
I spent some time trying to get off the floor, it was hilarious and I tried and tried to do it the way the Japanese man did in in the video but could I heck! My legs don't work like that .
Anyway, I managed to do it by kneeling on both knees and using the stronger one to push up. Success. I'm going to practise every day until I can do it more easily. The kneeling was fine, felt almost normal so with practice it should be good. But I am glad no one was watching me!
 
Ooh, I hope everyone's ears weren't burning!!!
@SuperSnapper - I did laugh at your post, it's not easy is it? Certainly it's not as easy as the Japanese man makes it look. But it's nice to know that we can do it if we need to.
 
Ha ha no offence taken Legin, actually I am quite a good shot, but haven't picked up the knitting needles for some time, drop stitch was my favourite

Totally agree with Lyn the time just flashed past and we could have talked for hours I think, definitely like to do it again sometime:happydance:

xx
 
[Bonesmart.org] Ellejay's recovery threads, first and second

I've just seen this, it seems to a good quote for us Bonesmarties.
Take care everyone xxx
 
I'm really cheerful now - I've just had a surprise FaceTime session with my gorgeous grandson:roseshwr:,that has set me up for the day.
 
Aching like mad , not just the knee, after all that rolling about on the floor yesterday. Ouch, ouch!
This too will pass.

My car which is very old , Audi A2, aged 13, passed its MOT so free at last! No stopping me now!

@Ellejay Have you any aches and pains from yesterday's efforts?
 
Back
Top Bottom