Guest viewing is limited

TKR Ellejay's recovery threads, first and second

have not had a chance to log on for a couple of days so having finished dinner decided to take a peek at what your all discussing, Oh my word, I'm really laughing imagining you all on the floor and attempting to get up, its like playing twister.
Have tried kneeling but my knee is still numb in places so I can't feel anything, the lovely nurse who took my staples out said she began by kneeling on a pillow and can now do it with no prob, she has had both hers done, I decided that I would not try yet as might do some damage if I can't feel anything
 
Good show on getting up from the floor! I like it - down dog to standing Lyn, TKR style!

Good luck tomorrow Ann!
 
I can't believe you are posting on other threads as well as your own @TexasTee, I've literally just opened up,so haven't checked your thread yet, I'm off there soon, I hope all is as well as it can be for you at this early stage.
Down dog- exactly - of course I can do it, I feel so silly, but I was only thinking of getting up from a sitting position, it hadn't occurred to me to turn over...:blush:........:shrug:
 
@Ellejay I am going to try getting up from the floor tomoz. I tried the other day but was a bit nervous but you've inspired me to have another go. Thanks!
 
Sorry Sue, I was so busy watching the two episodes of Silent Witness back to back, I've neglected my thread this evening. I am really looking forward to our little get together. I realised tonight that my little car doesn't have a sat nav, I'm fairly sure I know where I'm going, but I don't have a sense of direction, and it's over a year since I've been to Van Hage, so hopefully I will get there on time.
I'm certain we won't need to disturb the riot police Nigel, (unless they can send an escort to lead me there). The staff may ask us to vacate the table after a while, we will probably be laughing and talking so much :heehee:.
@SuperSnapper - honestly,it's easy, you will do it as long as you remember to roll over onto your front, my mistake was sitting on my behind, not being able to do anything from that position and not thinking of rolling over - doh! Its a shame that no PT pointed me in the right direction.
Do watch the video that @gr82cu2 posted on @Yorkimom's thread, there are a few different clips, some very useful. Good luck, do let us know how you get on.
 
That would be good. Truth beknown I am a tad jealous think it would be.a.hoot

Legin THR Sep 14
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom