TKR Ellejay's recovery threads, first and second

@Ellejay. Glad things resolved overnight! Sounds very painful. However, perhaps a few panics are just part of the "stopping the patient being too bored in the recovery process " thing. Mr P has a busy day today , dentist, then taking his dad for an angio gram, then Italian class so it's going to be a long day here too.:gaah:
 
It can.be I had cramp regularly. Worst was when.I.ruptured achilies I got cramp every morning but.was in.a cast. Or stookie as its known in.scotland. As for DVT i had it.after splitting my.calf. Sorted v easily with.daily injections. Have a restful day

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Hi @Ellejay

I'm so pleased things resolved overnight. I was quite worried when you said swelling, heat, hardness. Phew x x x
I know what you mean about the iPad. However it is a distraction, especially when you are in pain or bored for being stuck in x x x x ooh you'll have to tell me what colour case he brings possibly pink? Xxx

Love Ann x x
 
Well, I resolved the problem of what to do without my iPad - after a shower I was so exhausted I've just slept all morning - simples! xx
 
Glad you are feeling better, that had to be scary! Congrats on making it downstairs - hope it's beautiful!
 
My shiney new husband got a bit of a tarnish spot when he relayed a conversation he'd had with a colleague...question was posed "did you decorate for Christmas yet?" Husband's reply "the Christmas bomb exploded in our house!" Snicker. He's a lump of coal coming Christmas morning!
 
Awwwwww, I'm sure he will get used to Christmas bombs, maybe he does deserve his coal then.
 
Hi @Ellejay, stopping by to see how you are doing and to wish you well. Hope you have a great day. So glad you made it down those stairs and have a change of venue. :wowspring:Everyone needs that every now and then. Hope you are feeling stronger and better everyday. :loveshwr::loveshwr:
 
Just popped into dissmiss this rumor that I have sensible moments whilst it is.true.that was a slip in my otherwise confudled outpourings I can assure you it wont happen again. Ok parting point. Definition of getting on is when your age overtakes your IQ. Ooooooops @Ellejay

Legin THR Sep 14
 
@chestnc, @Legin
Thanks for checking in folks, great to see friendly messages this morning. I had a rough night and my 'get up and go' hasn't arrived so far this morning, I'm expecting it anytime now. So here I am at 11.30 and still in bed. The sun is shining, there is a beautiful blue sky, I'm told it's cold out, I'm still intending having my 1st trip outside today, I just need to find some enthusiasm from somewhere - can I buy it on e bay? :heehee: Xxx
 
It is nice.but take.care nice and.slow. arrrgh being serious again.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Hi @Ellejay, great your sense of humor is there. Take your time. If going out doesn't happen today, it can happen tomorrow. In due time. You will be fine whether you stay in or go out. One day at a time. So glad you got downstairs. You will be back on your bike before you know it. Have a great day. :loveshwr:
 

Staff online

  • EalingGran
    Staff member since January 23, 2024
  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom