Guest viewing is limited

TKR Ellejay's recovery threads, first and second

Fingers and everything crossed for you - except knees and ankles:bignono: , of course.

Keep up with the First Defence - recommended to me by my GP niece. She says she's seen some good research on its effectiveness.

Mary x
 
Glad you're feeling optimistic! I had a cold when I had my surgery and they went through with it, so I am hopeful that all will go well for you on Saturday!
 
Well one day to go, the sore throat is still with me but it's no worse this morning, so fingers crossed all will be well. I've had high doses of vitamin C and zinc, I've gargled with salt, I've drunk lots of fluids, so hopefully I've managed to stall it. I'm feeling more positive today, I was so worried yesterday, I was so sure the op would be cancelled.
Have a great day everyone xxx
 
[Bonesmart.org] Ellejay's recovery threads, first and second
xxxxxx
 
Thank you everyone, it is so kind of you all to think of me. I'm feeling fine now, so panic over I'm sure. Last long soak in a bath tonight, early night ready for last drink at 6am tomorrow morning. I'll post here as soon as I'm able
 
Good Morning Lyn,

Thinking of you today and wishing you all the best with warm wishes.

Cathie x
 
Hi everyone, I'm back in my room, all seems well. The anaesthetist wasn't at all concerned about my cold, all that worrying! I'm already icing, it's not easy to elevate at the moment, I have two air compression thingies on both legs and I seem to be wired up to anything and everything. The nurses are being really hood with painkillers, they are not busy, there are only a few of us in here tonight so I'm getting excellent care.
I will report in tomorrow. xx
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom