Thesoutherncook
post-grad
- Joined
- Aug 4, 2015
- Messages
- 1,285
- Age
- 75
- Location
- Western North Carolina
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
United States
United States
United States







Were they oral? Was racing involved?I rocked the timed “tests” my OS likes to see!
"only" she says! You're a real trooper, TSC - glad to see you doing so well!now I only have soft tissue discomfort - bruising and some swelling.
United States
The PT “timed tests” are requested by my OS! One was how many times I could sit and stand (from a chair with arms). 19! And the other 2 involved timed walking..one for distance and one around an obstacle and back. Whatever it takes to, once again, graduate from PT! My PT was happy and I suspect my OS will be as well. I have a PT “wardrobe” that much like maternity clothes ( MANY years ago) I will happily burn at the end of this joint replacement recovery #3!
United Kingdom
United States
United States
So glad to hear from you.
United States
Hi
You may want to check unless you've already been down this road with your TKR's.
United States

.
United States
Hi
Great update! I'm happy to hear your pain is easing to the point of forgetting doses. Progress!
Good news on the rash too. Anything itchy is so annoying.
You're going to love the pedi! I know I did. Don't want to rain on your parade but I'd be remiss if I didn't mention this. Is your OS okay with a salon / spa pedi? Some are, some aren't. Mine wasn'tYou may want to check unless you've already been down this road with your TKR's.
Hope you have fun on your little getaway tomorrow. Cabin Fever does feel real after a couple weeks.
Enjoy your time away from home!
@Thesoutherncook