Tashia it is SO easy to let the pain take over your life. I have that fight everyday. Sometimes I feel very determined and others times I feel like screaming in pain. The trick is to be good to yourself! Get some rest, relax and do something you love to do. Talk to friends - like you do here. When the pain takes over everything seems depressing.
Hope you can get some sleep tonight Tashia. Take care!
Hope you can get some sleep tonight Tashia. Take care!
United Kingdom
I do that but at times my brain loses focus and off it goes into I hurt. I hope you had a good day. My new shoes helped so much. I am sore but that is so much better than being in pain big time. Take care and stay safe:doggieshmooze:Tashia
Also say something really cool. I guess I should say it depend on if you were the bird or the rattlesnake. The rattlesnake fought all it could but couldn't brake loose or have the knowledge that the bird had.. When last seen, the snake was in the claws of the bird going to dinner However: the snake was doing everything to convice the bird he wasn't big enough to be dinner. Depending on who side you were on the bird took the snake for dinner and the rattlesnake populations has one less member. I was just hoping the bird wouldn't drop the snake and have it land on the car I was in. :th_heehee: :doggieshmooze:Tashia