Doing Right This Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tashia it is SO easy to let the pain take over your life. I have that fight everyday. Sometimes I feel very determined and others times I feel like screaming in pain. The trick is to be good to yourself! Get some rest, relax and do something you love to do. Talk to friends - like you do here. When the pain takes over everything seems depressing.

Hope you can get some sleep tonight Tashia. Take care!

:friends:I do that but at times my brain loses focus and off it goes into I hurt. I hope you had a good day. My new shoes helped so much. I am sore but that is so much better than being in pain big time. Take care and stay safe:doggieshmooze:Tashia

Today I got out and got to go to sewing stores.:yahoo: Also say something really cool. I guess I should say it depend on if you were the bird or the rattlesnake. The rattlesnake fought all it could but couldn't brake loose or have the knowledge that the bird had.. When last seen, the snake was in the claws of the bird going to dinner However: the snake was doing everything to convice the bird he wasn't big enough to be dinner. Depending on who side you were on the bird took the snake for dinner and the rattlesnake populations has one less member. I was just hoping the bird wouldn't drop the snake and have it land on the car I was in. :th_heehee: :doggieshmooze:Tashia:friends:

This morning I am really tired. Really overdid it the last couple of days. Not being is so much pain really helps. However really tired of sitting and waiting. I know things have got to change. i will call again today and see whats up. I hope a new knee is waiting for me and getting on the road to recover. :doggieshmooze:Tashia:friends:

I hope you'll get good news. There's nothing worse than being in pain, and even when the pain is not too bad, there's still the tiredness. And it's made worse by the waiting. All the stress can't be good. It's a vicious circle. So fingers crossed things will move along for you soon.

Now to decide - do I feel sorry for the rattlesnake or congratulate the bird for catching a tasty dinner.....?

Phoenixx29, After the witness of the hunt, I also had mixed feeling. Good for the bird but the snake wishing it was someone else chosen for dinner. :th_heehee: Getting really warm today. Still haven't head yet it is nerve racking. Take care and stay safe. Wait you live in Phoenix, That were I lived before moving here. We moved the day that was 117. Thats hot. I have gotten very spoiled living here. When it get in the hight 90s I complain of heat.:cry4: but know I like 70 or80s. Gotten spoiled. Take cool and Don't forget lots of water.

Today was a 100 degree, to hot to soon. Had to turn on the ac. UG. I like fresh air and very cool nights but It is now June. Did have to see a doctor with the feet pain. He thinks that it should wait to be addressed until after the knee has been done. Also doing pain control. I do agree but I am so sick of pain and not being able to go for a walk. Got walker out ready to go. Not happy one bit but you have to potect your joints and tendions in the feet. i really don't know what to do but do what I am doing. I do find this frustrating. Well thats enough from me now. Everyone take care and do have a wonderful weekend and stay safe. :doggieshmooze:Tahsia:friends:

yes, best to protect, sorry it is so hot there, we are in minus temps at the moment and rain, rain, rain all weekend.. the walker sounds like a good idea... you know sometimes at night when I am really tired and I feel muscle weary, I use mine.. doesn't hurt :)

Tashia - sorry to hear you're in so much pain again. Perhaps your foot pain might get better after you had your knee done. In the meantime, try take it easy.

I don't live in Phoenix by the way :biggrin: - I think that the other Phoenix you're getting me confused with :th_heehee:. I'm in rainy ol' England. We're on 60 deg F today approx., overcast and rain forecast for later on. It would be. It's a bank holiday weekend. It's almost a natural law that it has to be cold and rainy on a bank holiday. Last weekend we got around 80, that's our summer taken care of! I do like it warm but I think at 117 I'd be melting!

Take care and enjoy the weekend.

Phoenixxx29, Sorry for the mistake for where you live. I do find that sometime my reading isn't the best when taking the pain killers. However colder weather would be welcome to say the least. I have never been a person who like weather over 90s. I know you use a difference system but I have forgotten how to convert. I hope that that you are doing ok and that I hope that you pain is under control and all is going well.
Sandy, I do hope your husband is doing better. Is his coughing getting better? It is so hard to see some sick that you love to be in such life threating situration. But you must take care of yourself or you will get tired . I am getting more active and the pain at times is getting better and then I forget to take medication and then ow. Everytime my phone goes off I jump like a little kid and run to it to answer to it. There are times I get afraid that all the surgies are not doing what I wanted them to do. but then I realize its because I have so much going on, It like a puzzle trying to be solved. My hip has gotton really good also my leg on the right but the left still hurts. I just want to be able to get into a car and see some other place other than my apartment. I want to start traveling again so bad. I do know I have cabin fever so bad. Tuesday going to all the sewing stores in the area felt so good and so freeing. My doctor I say today was very happy in the way things are going. Well my pain medicane has kicked in so I need to get back to bed and try to get some sleep. Have a wonderful weekend. Please give a hug to your husband for me. Say its good waves from the USA. Please take care.:doggieshmooze:Tashia:friends:

Today so far is not much. I am trying to get my pain back in control. Had some pretty good days now having a ruff day. I guess if you wish I gotten a dog but when I get the call I would have to find a place and because it is hot now everyone is taking their vacations and their pets are at dog camp. Everyone heads for the ocean or the mountains and it gets like a ghost town. Well when this is all over hopefully I will get to finally take a trip. With my feet the way they are I am wonder if maybe I should cancel the car and get a van so maybe a wheelchair could be put in easy. Just talking about it brings fear in me. The good thing is you never have to worry about waiting in long lines. Well I see I really getting sad about all of this so I better stop and move on to something else. Yesterday I got a kit to make a Quilt of Honor. I do hope the solider who will receive will get the strength to get though whatever he or she must get thru. There is a 24 hour sewing event to make pillow cases for the Foster children and I was hoping I could make it but I don't have a ride. when i am doing things for others it makes me feel so much better. I think I have problems but to be so young and have no parents nor home. I find it so humbling. Well the pills are kicking in so i need to get going and doing things. Please everyone do take care and do be careful. :doggieshmooze:Tashia:friends:

Tonight I have to admit I have been in a mood that has had its ruff moments. I have had so much going on that I have been trying to find anything to distract me from the surgery and the fears that come alone with it. I'm the type of person that if something needs to be done. Lets get on with it. I don't like waiting. After surgeon I do know there is a waiting period but as you know that you are moving toward recover and to be able to walk again and find that you can be pain free. My poor joints have been very good to me and have not until now let me down. My right leg is ready to go and the left wants to get into the same space. Receiving a new left knee will be so cool so my right won't feel so lonely. I talked to the apartments and they told me the snakes haven't been around so I guess they have moved back into their country. thank goodness. Well i have lots to do before tomarrow work is never done. All take care and please be careful. :doggieshmooze:Tashia:friends:

Hey Tashia, I have seen you around the forum on other threads. Welcome back my friend. We have been anxiously awaiting your update!

Hi Tash, thinking of you, rest honey, I know you are having a rough time.. Post when you can.

xx

Tashia, its lovely to hear from you again, but not so good to hear that you are suffering painful episodes too. Can't wait for you to have that vital left knee done, and we are all hoping to hear that it did the trick and can join your rightie in recovering and giving you some quality life back.

Take care, and enjoy this weekend as much as you can, and remember that time is a great healer, if only we had the patience to recognise that. I too am a person who wants it all today, but am learning the hard way that what we want is not always what we get, so I am also trying to be patient and trust in God who always seems to come through for us when we least expect it!!.

Love to you Tashia xxx:friends:

A little birdie told me that Tashia has had that knee done and it's been a bit rough. Hope you come back when you feel up to posting Tash. We are here for you!

Jaycey, is right Tashia, we're here for you. You should have let us know you were having surgery. You'll be in our prayers. Take care of yourself and post us when you feel up to it. We care.

Tash honey, Post when you can babe :)

Sorry Tash I didnt realise that you had had the op, so please accept lots of love coming your way, and look forward to hearing from you again when you are ready. We all look forward to that xxx:friends::wubroses::wubroses:

Tashia, hope you are seeing some positive signs now in recovery. Post when you can. You know we ALWAYS will be here for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022
  • Pumpkin
    Staff member since March 26, 2015

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member