Guest viewing is limited

Doing Right This Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tashia,
Hope you are healing, sending positive thoughts your way.:flowerysmile::console:
 
I need to be moved to the other side. Thank goodness. I hurts but feels so good. Tashia.
 
Hi Tashia, you need to start a new thread on the recovery side. Go to the top of the page and on the right you will see a blue box that says "Post a New Thread". Click on that box and you can start your own recovery thread. No rush - when you feel up to it.

If you have any problems let us know and we can do this for you.

Take care - and welcome to the other side!
 
Look forward to your posts again Tashia, and its such a good feeling to read that although it hurts you are feeling good. Prayers coming your way that your recovery is a good one, and speak soon. xxx:friends:
 
Today was a good day. My knee got a little swollen but was able to knock it down. Had my home nurse today and she looked at my knee. I have one part at the very top that is not healed yet. She asked me to make sure I stay out of pain. Boy I wish I knew that with my first knee it would of saved so much pain and suffering. Also with the hip. But I have to admit before I could have full pain control I would of had to admit that I need the pills. This is so hard for me to admit. I know that I need them but I want to get back into life so bad. Yes I just a little over three weeks out with this one but I still don't like the feeling of helpless. When I see the doctor I will find out just how bad the knee was because I was so sleepy I can't remember what he said. I sure know it was so sore and swollen. And the foot also had gone on the left so I pretty much hurt from the foot to the hip.:beg:Now to do the healing and get out of fear and back into life. I do hope everyone is ok. I know a lot of stuff is happening out there. You are all in my prayer. :puppysmooze:Tashia:friends:
 
Tashia,
Glad you had a good day, I hope today is going as well. Sounds like you are doing all the right things to take care of your knee while it heals.:SUNsmile:
 
Definitely going in the right direction Tashia, keep going, and take care my friend. xx :friends:
 
Hi everyone, Well another excellent day. I got the knee machine and I am starting to get the flex back. :egypdance: The PT was very impressed on how well I was doing. He is going to come to the house for two more weeks. That sure beats going to the Hospital for PT. :happydance: Also having a home nurse is great. :yay: I do need to start more walking but I also know easy does it. So everything is falling in place including Sleep. Yes that right I do sleep 4 hours in the row:SUNsmile: . I mean some deep sleep. I am so glad because it helps me not to be so nerves. Even my right knee is almost no swelling. Before the operation it was the size of a watermelon. Not a pretty sight and boy did it hurt. I even have lots of moments of no pain. Now this is more like it. Everyone do take care and please be careful. My prays go out to you who are in the line of the fires or know someone who is having to deal with it or floods. :puppysmooze:Tashia:snork:
 
[Bonesmart.org] Doing Right This Time
Tashia, what a great update. I am so happy for you; you deserve for things to get better and better.
[Bonesmart.org] Doing Right This Time
And good deep sleep for 4 hours!!! Hip! Hip! Hooray!!!! Boy, I know you're enjoying that--nothing else makes you feel quite as good. And good for you, keeping things slow and easy and starting to get pain free.

[Bonesmart.org] Doing Right This Time
Keep up the good work, keep us posted. We care.
 
Tashia great update, and I am so heartened now, your positivity is shining through now, and its about time that you had some good sleep and some painfree time. Its time now to get your life back, get your flat sorted, and get that puppy you have so wanted when you are able to exercise it, and it will provide you with a focus and a companion at the same time. Have a great weekend, and hope your recovery continues well. xx :cheers:
 
Tashia,

What wonderful news! I am so happy for you! I am so glad that you had that knee taken care of and now you are getting better! Keep doing what you are doing and you will be singing "Life's a Dance" and getting out there and showing everyone that it truly is!:yahoo:
 
Well I just tried to start a new thread and it didn't work. I will try again. I must because I am doing right this time and loving it. :puppysmooze:Tashia:angel:
 
well another failed attempt. can't fiqure what I am doing wrong. Today was a ruff day. More emotional than anything. I spent a long time on the leg machine while I had a good cry. Its going so slow. This has always been my downfall. Its healing so much better than the other two. I will have company next week. I hope I don't overdue it. I find when I feel good is when I am concered of going to far. I did find out that my cancer medication is all mess up so I am really have trouble with anxiety. Not sure when it happened. But have no chose but to deal with it. Everyone take care and stay safe with all this heat. :puppysmooze:Tashi:bicycle1:
 
Tashia, I am sorry to hear about your emotions being low! Don't worry, you are in good company my friend! It is 5:30a.m. And I am aching in my knee. A week ago, I was setting the world on fire! Difference was confusion about mixture of Motrin and Celebrex which I have learned causes swelling and bleeding especially In my recent TKR leg.

My hubby will be taking my Mom to Kansas City today, and I will have to wave from the recliner. It is my Mom's family reunion, but my knee has already told me (all night) no way can you go! :cry:

So I will be listening to my knee more closely than I have been. It truly is the Boss in a successful recovery! :angel:
 
ResstAssured, I really needed to hear that. I :boohoo:and :beg:all yesterday. I don't know if I have to much medicane in me or not. With my Cancer medication mess up get depressed and very anxious. So when do you know when to stop taking pain medicane. I am pretty much 100per cent pain free. So does that mean keep taking them or does it mean I can start cutting down. Being alone this holiday was not good. I feel so isolated. I have so much on my mind. My stomach is also upset. :puppysmooze:Tashia:bicycle1:
 
Tash, sorry to hear that your getting depressed and down, and you are doing so well too. To be pain free is such a great feeling, and I guess someone will be along to tell you whether you can or should cut down on your medication, but get the feeling that you should be feeling great about your knee so something is wrong as to why you are feeling so anxious and worried. I do hope you get your medication sorted and things can get better for you soon, take good care of yourself and hope you get back to your normal positive self soon. xx :friends:
 
Aretha Thank you for being here for me. I have so much on my plate. My new car is going to be in Monday and I have to get it registrered and license. Plus with the company coming I am so afraid I will overdue, Everytime my daughter comes I overdue and I am doing so well I don't want a set back. I am very greatful for how my leg is doing. I guess I doing so well I get into when is the shoe going to drop and get bad. I know I have no control over so many things. I had so much trouble with the other two I don't want to blow it. Again thanks for being here. :puppysmooze:Tashia:bicycle1:
 
[Bonesmart.org] Doing Right This Time
Dear Tashia, please do not overdo when your daughter comes---after all, she is NOT a guest, she IS family. Let her know that she needs to be helpful and not allow you to be up and doing too much. If she's anything like you, I'm sure she'll do what she can to make the visit easy on you. YOU HAVE CONTROL OVER WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO DO OR CHOOSE NOT TO DO. Just make yourself say out loud to folks--I'm sorry, but NO I am not able to do that at this time; and then DON'T do it.


A new car! oh! what fun---know you're going to enjoy that--specially after all the healing is done. You'll just be here, there, and everywhere
[Bonesmart.org] Doing Right This Time
-----BUT not before the knee is ready!


You behave yourself and take good care of that knee and it will be good to you; but if you overdo, the knee will make you pay. I don't want you to be in pain.
[Bonesmart.org] Doing Right This Time
 
Bottomshollow. I love your postings they are so upbeat. I did go to the doctor and he saw and agree that it is doing great. My PT came here at the house was great. My bend is at 90. :angel:I did have some swelling, we are getting warm and that dought caused swelling. I am so pleased with the knee. It doing so much better than the first one. Thank goodness. But it still takes time. Patience, Patience is the key. Ops. Need to Eat. Gatta go. :puppysmooze:Tashia:bicycle1:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom