Guest viewing is limited

TKR Dog lover's recovery page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Dog Lover. I'm guessing you are IN or just OUT of surgery. Hope all has gone wonderfully for you and you are up and moving soon. Eager to hear how you are getting along when you are able.

Good thoughts coming to you from the far far far far south.
Dog Lady,

I just have to ask what type of dog is that in your avatar? He looks like he might be a great dane.
 
Hi Karmigirl....he is a magnificent MUTT....a boxer greyhound mix. I adore him. and just to stay on topic he has long long legs adn runs terrifically fast on his bendy KNEES!!!:loll:
 
:) Welcome, Dog Lover, to the "other side" and the wonderful world of recovery! You have already experienced the first trial----trying to post under the influence of drugs. (You did pretty well, too). Be sure your pain is well managed and that you get all the ice you want for both those knees. Post again when the fog lifts. We are all thinking about you and wishing you the best. Take care, we care.:puppysmooze:
 
So good to hear from you on the other side! Take it easy and we'll be thinking of you...sending lots of positive vibes and hugs your way for a speedy, smooth recovery! :yay:
 
Yes!! Welcome back! I didn't post for two days and then it was just barely. We'll see you soon!!
 
Dog Lover, glad to hear from you on the other side! Take it easy, go slow and done drive that bed or walker too fast! :friends:
 
Dog Lover,

Don't worry, we have all been there, some are just braver and post sooner than others.

What I would tell people was " I am now doing drugs, and I am new at it, so be patient with me."
 
Hope you get a blissful sleep and feel stronger to face the day tomorrow. It's only going to get easier.....thats the beauty of it. As miserable as it may be the first few days, you are on the road to no more pain...instead of circling around arthritic pain that will never improve. That wicked joint is gone!
 
DL, welcome to the other side. Don't worry about la-la land and typos. You're ahead of me there. I'm no good on lap-tops or my android even when I'm not in la-la-land. I have small hands and fingers, and STILL have trouble hitting the right key. So my hubby posted for me, and I finally did when I got back home from the hospital and rehab. So it was a couple of weeks before I got back on the home computer.

Take it easy, and nap whenever possible -- along with the ice, elevate, and pain meds. In the hospital they tend to take care of the pain med schedule though. Hope that your pain management improves to a GOOD level soon. Pleasant dreams. :sleep:
 
Don't worry about posting until you feel better DL.:groan:We like knowing you're on the other side and beginning the recovery journey, but take your time if you need to. Once your pain is better managed you'll feel like a new person and we'll look forward to hearing about your progress! :yes: I hope your weekend is peaceful and as pain-free as possible!
 
Hi all

Post up day four. Its 430 am. Battling nausea for teo day bur thing we have that figured out now along with pain meds. Supposed to go to acute rehab tomorrow. But don't know if I'm ready. Knees really hurt and only walking with two PTs and walker and a few steps. The getting up and sown from a chair is painful

We will see what today brings. Will write more later when I'm mote lucid. Thanks all. :puppysmooze: :puppysmooze: :puppysmooze:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Back
Top Bottom