Guest viewing is limited

TKR Dog lover's recovery page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best wishes for smooth uneventful surgery and recovery.

Will be thinking of you.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
 
So this time tomorrow I will be at the hospital getting prepped for surgery. How long can 24 hours take?

Looking for any advice on trying to get some sleep tonight?

Hope I have all things ready including my PMA (positive mental attitude). Let's do this.

Thank you all for your kind words.

Lisa.
 
My alarm is set for 4:30 so when I turn it off my first item of business tomorrow will be to send a prayer and hug your way Lisa. Everything will go well and sooner than you can imagine you'll be posting again. Take care. :angel:
 
My alarm is set for 4:30 so when I turn it off my first item of business tomorrow will be to send a prayer and hug your way Lisa. Everything will go well and sooner than you can imagine you'll be posting again. Take care. :angel:

That's awesome - thanks so much Lori!
 
Dog Lover, You are so going to be happy that you are doing both at once! :friends: Healing your whole body at once not just your knees, since everything is out of wack when you need two knees replaced, you will be one happy person! :yes!:
I came home last Friday and today my home PT came for the first and last cession, because she said she couldn't justify any more visits cause I was doing so well.
And I say this because, with the right attitude and preparation you too can move ahead with BTKR recovery and you will always know that you went through only one recovery, one rehab, one PT and you'll only need those pain meds for one duration of pain management. :thumb:
I wish you the best tomorrow my BTKR friend! And a smooth and speedy recovery!
 
Dog Lover, You are so going to be happy that you are doing both at once! :friends: Healing your whole body at once not just your knees, since everything is out of wack when you need two knees replaced, you will be one happy person! :yes!:
I came home last Friday and today my home PT came for the first and last cession, because she said she couldn't justify any more visits cause I was doing so well.
And I say this because, with the right attitude and preparation you too can move ahead with BTKR recovery and you will always know that you went through only one recovery, one rehab, one PT and you'll only need those pain meds for one duration of pain management. :thumb:
I wish you the best tomorrow my BTKR friend! And a smooth and speedy recovery!

Thanks so much jacky.
 
Good night to all BS friends. It's up at 0430, leave at 0530 to arrive at 0600. Surgery starts at 0830 and will be quite a long
Procedure. Looking forward to some happy juice as soon as I get there.
Will post as soon as I am able. Keep me in your thoughts and I will all of you.

Thanks for all of your help
Lisa
 
Hi Dog lover,
I'll be thinking of you tomorrow. Can't wait to hear from you!
 
Its 0500 took my lovely antibacterial shower and now no
Lotion for that dry skin I just created, deodorant perfume OR COFFEE. anxious but not too bad yet. Want to be home already. Talk to all of us as soon as able - new knees her I come. :puppysmooze: :puppysmooze: :puppysmooze: :puppysmooze:
 
Hi Dog Lover. I'm guessing you are IN or just OUT of surgery. Hope all has gone wonderfully for you and you are up and moving soon. Eager to hear how you are getting along when you are able.

Good thoughts coming to you from the far far far far south.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Back
Top Bottom