TKR Diane's KneeQuest, NewKnee Inn Recovery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks @KarriB I was interested in that one myself. Also "A Dogs Purpose" I read the series of 3 books of those and that movie comes out soon too that I must see.
 
[Bonesmart.org] Diane's KneeQuest,  NewKnee Inn Recovery


Wishing you an amazing and pain free day!!!!
 
So we are going to head out in a bit for my birthday sorta lunch/dinner whatever. Perkins is the place, and I told hubby to check the menu online and be ready to order as soon as we get seen. I already decided, Im having breakfast , I LOVE breakfast any time of day. I will bring a gel ice pack, and use a chair for LOG, and just see how it goes..

Thanks for the birthday wishes my bonesmart family. :)

Looking forward to seeing outside of my 4 walls
 
Great idea Diane. Enjoy celebrating your birthday. I too love breakfast and can eat it anytime.
 
Happy Birthday to you! Have a lovely outing. Breakfast is also my favorite meal.

Must include bacon!

Here's to knee recovery.
 
Happy Birthday Diane! Hope your Perkins celebration was wonderful.
 
Well that went pretty well. We went early so no crowds. Parked right in front. Had the first table closest to the door. We were seated, I put LOG right up on an adjacent chair and layed a gell pack on it. The server was very attentive, we ordered right away, I told her about this being my first time out in the world since surgery, & my birthday, and she could not have been nicer or more accommodating. My breakfast-dinner was delicious and LOG didnt annoy me too much. By the time I was done I was full, but she was already bringing me my pie. I said we decided to take a whole pie home instead, but she said, that's fine but this one is on us for your birthday. I had a few bites and hubby finished it. Now we have a whole pie at home. Came home, a bit worn from the adventure but felt good to see the world.

Now home resting, iced, & up.
 
So glad your birthday adventure dinner went so well. It will be a birthday to remember.
 
Yeh, a good birthday with the LOG not bothering you during your celebration! That's a wonderful birthday gift from your new knee!
 
I'm glad it went well. Keeping that leg up was the key for me.

If you like books with dogs try The Art of Racing in the Rain, it's a story told by a dog. Great one!
 
Happy Birthday, Diane! I'm most impressed that you so successfully accomplished an outing this early on in your recovery. May you enjoy your new year with your new knee.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom