Guest viewing is limited

TKR Debbie1954

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonja, I already told my husband that we might be meeting you and your hubby. Did you tell your husband that it is in July and not April? I know Dave will be very jealous that you have a plane. Do you have more then one plane? It kind of sounded like it. I will be so excited to actually meet the "shy" one.
 
Older brothers, ya just gotta love them:rotfl:! Of course what he said hurt, trying to show you up and say look at me, bigger, stronger and faster. You are amazing, all that you have accomplished thus far and continue to do, not in the least the window cleaning, that cracked me up and I said (silently), you go girl! :egypdance:
 
Do you fly the plane too Sonja? How many people does it hold? Really cool.
 
The day has come, the first snow of the season. I had to walk down to the mailbox and when I opened the door the driveway was wet and that instinct of fear sets in....what if it is slippery.... So touched my toe to the concrete and it was fine and our gravel driveway the snow was building up a little, but the gravel under it made it not slippery yet. I know the time is coming and we all have to remember to be careful. Does anyone wear anything on their feet for extra grip. I think you can buy things for that, but too often it would take too much time to put them on. For any of you in warmer climates, look what you are missing. It is suppose to be up in the upper 50's this week yet, so it will melt.
[Bonesmart.org] Debbie1954
 
So pretty! I love the snow. We don't get much here in my part of Tennessee. Be careful Wonderwoman!
 
It will hold nine passengers, if you flip the seat down that is in the restroom. I'm not kidding, I know it sounds like a joke! No, I don't fly. I leave the flying to my husband! He told me one of these days he is going to just turn it over to me!:scary: Well, I hope we have parachutes when he does that! LOL:yikes:
 
Bungee cords would be a thought, but if the plane was crashing, I would not want to zing back up to it!:rotfl:
 
Janet, I am northwest of Madison about 25 miles.
Gail, and Marianne, I think both of you say you are from southern CA, are you anywhere near Valencia or Canyon Country? My brother in law lives in Valencia and my son and his wife live in Canyon Country and I will be heading there when their baby is born in April. Will be going there sometime either the end of Jan or early Feb.
 
Wisconsin? That's usually the weather that's on it's way to Michigan. At least it wasn't a blizzard.
 
Janet, yes Wisconsin and the snow is gone already. Are you upper or lower Michigan? Yes what hits us usually goes to lower Michigan.
 
Lower, a Western suburb of Detroit. I always look your way to see whats coming tomorrow!
 
Brrrr snow, but a lovely pic, Debbie. Just read about your brother. Hope you are over that upset now. But you gained back your 110 ROM, which is excellent :thumb:
 
Debbie, great snow pic. I love the snow but we do not get much here in DC either.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Back
Top Bottom